Berlin November 11

Nonoka

Yes but not enough time between US Leg 1 and Europe and US Leg 2 and Asia if you ask me..

true. and i'm not liking no periscopes i have withdrawals.

I will be very surprised if she carries on coming on post-10.

MDNA was extremely technical, Rebel Heart isn't, it's far simpler in its presentation so that's not an excuse....

The tour has given her some of the warmest and kindest reviews in years, why tramp it by coming on so late!?

Tech problems my arse

She's out back eating her trail mix and riding her bike backstage like Miss Gulch

She said on Ellen guy is always having a moan about her being late. She knows she is. She wants the show to be perfect. *cuts out medley*

:dead:

I personally don't have much of a problem with artists being late to their shows, especially not Madonna, but I am sick and tired of hearing casual fans complain as well as seeing it affect her reputation in some places (as much as I'd rather just love for the GP to just chill, we all know it won't happen) so I would most def not complain if she started being 20-30 minutes late at the most.

Is she about the weekend before her London shows?

When's the X factor final?

It would be tremendous promo. She could doLFL properly and then LAV solo

Imagine that on tv

The X factor is a joke now lost its power-viewing years ago, viewing figures are at an all time low.

I'd like to think she would return to the BRITawards next album though after the cape incident.

If there is anyone who could give her bigger breaks it's herself. I'm sure she is responsible for the tight schedule. She wants to get through all of this rather quickly. And of course it is much more effective and profitable.

Anyway, the late starting is getting out hand. Of course people will consider it disrespectful and it ruins the whole experience for some. Especially for those who can only think about the next morning and the time they have to get up to go to work. If you live in a place where public transport sucks or shuts down at 12 you'll be fucked. The worst, it all appears so unneccesary. If it was because of technical problems she should adress it. Otherwise it appears to be a selfish act und unprofessional. A word that is usually not found in her dictionary.

If there is anyone who could give her bigger breaks it's herself. I'm sure she is responsible for the tight schedule. She wants to get through all of this rather quickly. And of course it is much more effective and profitable.

Anyway, the late starting is getting out hand. Of course people will consider it disrespectful and it ruins the whole experience for some. Especially for those who can only think about the next morning and the time they have to get up to go to work. If you live in a place where public transport sucks or shuts down at 12 you'll be fucked. The worst, it all appears so unneccesary. If it was because of technical problems she should adress it. Otherwise it appears to be a selfish act und unprofessional. A word that is usually not found in her dictionary.

well if she wants to get it through quickly she has about 4 more months left of the tour. lol

i just have this bad feeling we're gonna see a lot of tv reports of fans being angry of M being late on stage in europe. just a feeling..

actually I do too! It's starting to be MDNA tour lateness all over even tho she's not as late like 11:30. :mellow:

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah X factor ratings are worse than Countryfile. She should perform on strictly it gets millions more viewers

I'm not joking :lmao:

the bad thing is, shes late for unknown reasons, and I do NOT believe the technical issues apology.

the good thing is, Madonnas rating on german ticketmaster improved from 1 star to 3,5 after Cologne despite being for late. People loved the show

The shows were she didn't appear until POST-11:00 was just disgustingly late!

there is no excuse for that people are waiting payed $$$ the queen of pop or not.

the bad thing is, shes late for unknown reasons, and I do NOT believe the technical issues apology.

the good thing is, Madonnas rating on german ticketmaster improved from 1 star to 3,5 after Cologne despite being for late. People loved the show

omg 1 star? lmao ok

Just wait a few years then there'll be customer laws that say people have to get money back if a show doesn't start on time. Plus x minutes. Just like trains or planes. I even think there is something already in Finland? where people get money back if the show was bad. Although this only applies if the performer was drunk or drugged, not because someone thinks the setlist sucked or the performer missed some dance steps.

For MDNA I did/could believe it.

The staging was incredibly technical I was at the Birmmingham show (one of her late starts) and she had no motel plus the screens did play up so I can believe the lateness in a way....

...This tour is very simple technically, so I find it less hard to believe her coming on so late.

So any periscopes? Lol

the last ones was posted 27 minutes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

For MDNA I did/could believe it.

The staging was incredibly technical I was at the Birmmingham show (one of her late starts) and she had no motel plus the screens did play up so I can believe the lateness in a way....

...This tour is very simple technically, so I find it less hard to believe her coming on so late.

Might be. But after I read an expertise about those issues, I hardly believe it. Because Madonna had 2 stages back than for MDNA. They have more than 24 h time to check if everything is right and working. She does her rehearsal on the same day as she performs, but her technical people are there too, so they can check it. I think there s another reason or just her bitchiness.

omg 1 star? lmao ok

And much of this certainly had to do with her lateness combined with those high ticket prices. And not to forget her setlists. She is not playing the hits blah, blah. Here she truly becomes a victim of her own success. Because of the vast amount of hits she would need to have a 4 hour show to satisfy everone.

Don't know about ticketmaster but there are other ticket sites where you can just leave a review. You don't have to prove if you were actually there. So I think on Madonnas concerts there are most likely quite a few fake ones from you know who fans.

Might be. But after I read an expertise about those issues, I hardly believe it. Because Madonna had 2 stages back than for MDNA. They have more than 24 h time to check if everything is right and working. She does her rehearsal on the same day as she performs, but her technical people are there too, so they can check it. I think there s another reason or just her bitchiness.

didn't she say sometimes she doesn't feel like doing shows but people payed for tickets. I think interviewers asked her if their were times she didn't feel like doing shows.