Berlin November 11

Nonoka

So The rule of Night 1 Medley/ Night 2 LAP is real????

But Berlin didn't have WTG right? What a shame.

Berlin didn't have WTG at all?

No, yesterday it was the medley + Secret and today LAP.

that sucks. I feel bad for the people they should get the entire show nothing skipped. :(

Well she rehearsed it for months prior and chose to put it in the show so why decide not to like it now?

I don't think that's the reason......I think it's timings.

Something might work during the rehearsal process but fails to work in a real show environment. It's no secret she is not so fond of playing her old stuff unless it has been altered. Unfortunately that has not been going over so well the last time. Remember when songs were remixed for MDNA and the results were almost unrecognisable. This is not the case with the medley here but while it's somehow cute it is a little bit out of place since there is no real connection between the original songs and the Spanish vibe. It is a little bit irritating.

I am watching from explorer the periscope and I am not registered. Is it possible to shut the comments ? Seriously That Carol and Camila are annoying as hell....They are in all periscope transview

Those 2 are in every periscope!! You can easily switch the comments off on phone, not sure about laptop.

I'm not a big fan of the medley either, but if she's doing it in any of my cities I'm ofc looking forward to hearing it. I'll take LAP over it any day tho. Just add Secret and WTF right before it and you got a perfect section right there. :1251:

I am watching from explorer the periscope and I am not registered. Is it possible to shut the comments ? Seriously That Carol and Camila are annoying as hell....They are in all periscope transview

I hate them with a passion and they are very rude.

Aw, how cute of Madonna to extend her charity work to her tours! Finally Rita gets to experience a few minutes on a real stage.

How come in Europe the floor is standing and GA, instead of reserved seating like in the US? In the US, it's not that big a deal if she comes on late because you can come later and have a place to sit down and you can leave your place to get a drink etc. But I can see it would be very annoying if you have to wait in line all day to get a good place, then you have to stand and you can't leave to go to the bathroom or get a drink etc, without leaving your place.

I personally feel all arena shows should be all reserved seating. Standing is fine for small and medium sized acts in a club, but it's weird and inconvenient in an arena.

I met local 'general public' after the show in Santiago in 2012 while we were trying to find taxis. And they were raving about how great Madonna was. I mentioned the missing songs (entire first section) and they had no idea what I was talking about. So...

Great comments from GP on IG. They probably don't ever know about the medley.

95E69C8D-64DD-4973-AB72-889F33E11C01.png

heres a guy saying he loved the show yet he got the ticket for free and isn't a fan. I've just seen great comments on instagram. its just the german reviewers that were jerks