Berlin November 11

Nonoka

How do you guys know whether she has come on yet or not? Are you watching on periscope or something?

to let fans who waited hours in the cold in the winter wait so long is NOT cool. and in the US they had seats so it wasn't as bad; this is just.. if she wants people to keep giving her a hard time she should do this, but i dont think anyone wants that

MTribe said MJ began at 10:21 PM. Latest start of the tour so far.

I really hope she's on time in the UK, 10.21 is a ridiculous time to start, Glasgow would not be happy with that kind of late shit. Public transport pretty much dies after 11pm

Problem is that now they've now got a timeline and a cycle all set. They'll have to shift things back by 1 hour to ensure a start before 22:00. I've honestly no idea why the late starts. Anyone have any knowledge? I mean let's face it she managed to start bang on time in London MDNA when she was threatened with having the mic turned off after curfew so clearly it can be done..

I really hope she's on time in the UK, 10.21 is a ridiculous time to start, Glasgow would not be happy with that kind of late shit. Public transport pretty much dies after 11pm

I've got hotel rooms booked within walking distance of the venues in London & Birmingham for my shows and I've taken the next day after both shows off as annual leave as didn't want to risk it but obviously this means more £££ and I'm using my annual leave as well. #she'sworthitthough

My last train is 12.05 to get home

I love 70 miles from London so that wouldn't be good

I knew some people are all "bitch she's madonna" but not everyone is a hardcore fan there are people who want to go for the experience of seeing her live and as we've seen from te last tour this puts people off .

My last train is 12.05 to get home

I love 70 miles from London so that wouldn't be good

I knew some people are all "bitch she's madonna" but not everyone is a hardcore fan there are people who want to go for the experience of seeing her live and as we've seen from te last tour this puts people off .

You can stay in my room. I won't have garlic I promise. :nocomment:

I recall sticky and sweet started just after nine at the o2

Maybe we will be lucky as she's on GMT so 10pm in Europe is 9pm here

Well thank god it's floor seating there. I can wait in the bar.

Guest Rachelle of London

Hit them in the pockets. Threaten her and live nation with a fine and see how early they start the show. Those poor fans have been in the cold all day and then to wait.