TUTR - Vevo 10m

GGW audio video-Vevo 13m

over 700m ..videos over 10m

over 120m on tour videos..MDNA Tour s Vogue 6m

over 160m on videos less than 10m...Open your heart 9m

over 30m on other audio videos ...Living for love 8m

I BILLION ARTIST , WITH JUST A FEW VIDEOS ON VEVO..QUEEN

Who cares? That's child's play.

A billion people saw her every week on MTV! Different videos every hour for two decades.

yes

millions watched live BAT on national televisions. Millions went crazy to buy JML VHS. TO BUY, NOT TO WATCH FOR FREE.

The Pope reacted to her videos. Not some random guy from a little city to say "yaaaaaaaaaas" or "grandma".

And she's been the first artist to release a video on a little APP that crashed and made her premiere it TWICE!

I noticed that there's a autoplay button on YouTube. ...I played a madonna video earlier... n noticed after it finished, it will auto play the next video.... which was Adele's hello....

So maybe that's y there r so many who have watched these videos and they can easily garner 200 million over views...

Anyone share the same thoughts.. ?

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes but in the 21st century which we are now in and Madonna is still competing in the game this is an achievement. Goes to show she's just as relevant as she was in the MTV days despite what the critics say.

Guest gang bang

exactly , also Official charts consider YouTube , without BIM video , Madonna wouldn t chart the hot 100 again ...

I think this is a plus for her legendary and untachable career

And I m so sure that she has been wanting a 100m video , thats why she uses the cameos on BIM,and of course she wanted to come back to Hot 100 again...

Guest gang bang

Congrats to M, but those numbers should be much higher since her songs are always timeless and relevant!!

Maybe because her catalog is not on vevo , only a few videos since MDNA era , also for example there are 3 videos for 4 minutes , with over 20m , so 4 minutes has over 70m combined....

Also millions of people who always listen her songs on the radio don t need to go to YouTube to watch her videos

she is still improving , Hung up is at 72m , and Vogue is at 41m now

Yes but in the 21st century which we are now in and Madonna is still competing in the game this is an achievement. Goes to show she's just as relevant as she was in the MTV days despite what the critics say.

exactly, it's not 1990 anymore lol

Guest Rachelle of London

^ oh dear :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sometimes i wish i could have some posters like that Dave in front of me, to know if he's maybe 15 years old and discovered Madonna with some remix of TUTR. So i didn't even bother answering

:lmao: he even called Ulizos a grandpa in one thread. If Ulizos is a grandpa then we're all doomed. Is Uli even 25? What does that make Madonna?

I am actually surprised she hasn't utilized Youtube in full to promote herself like she did with MTV. Of course this is me wanting her to make a video to every song she does :-)

^ oh dear :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sometimes i wish i could have some posters like that Dave in front of me, to know if he's maybe 15 years old and discovered Madonna with some remix of TUTR. So i didn't even bother answering

No I'm not 15, I didn't discovered Madonna's music this decade and didn't call him "grandpa" because of his age but because of his attitude towards anything new and not early Madonna. Oh and Madonna could be 100+ years and I would still be a fan mostly because unlike SOME of her fans she is not stuck in living in the past and keeps on moving forward. Fuckyouverymuch.

Ok Dave. Let me tell you this properly:

you are a CUNT and STUPID by assuming things, just by reading some comments. And if you aren't 15 you really behave like a MONG, you know, half retard, and the more you stick to praise your queen and the less you insult her fanbase the better your path through puberty will be.

Is it clear?

bye.

Ok Dave. Let me tell you this properly:

you are a CUNT and STUPID by assuming things, just by reading some comments. And if you aren't 15 you really behave like a MONG, you know, half retard, and the more you stick to praise your queen and the less you insult her fanbase the better your path through puberty will be.

Is it clear?

bye.

:lmao:

Guest gang bang

She is going to get a 200m video yay!! But Shhhh!! we better feel indifferent about it around here a keep on playing our LAP cassette on a loop. Lol

:dead::dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: