Prague November 8

Routa

Just got back to the hotel. Great show tonight!!! I ended up not being able to attend last night's show and was a bit disappointed that she cut the medley and there was no WTG - which I'd been dying to see - but LAP was magical.

She came on quite late but no one around me seemed to mind and she was in great mood. There was a guy holding up a sign saying that he'd shaved his ass which she turned into a running gag. :lol:

There were so many small things but I'm too tired now. Will post more later on.

why no medley again? she never cut them in the US Is that strange? and so she had the l4l outfit on and didn't change?

Yes, she didn't change and was wearing the L4L outfit for LAP.

As I said, LAP was great but I hope she'll re-introduce the medley and most of all do WTG next time I see her in Antwerp. Im just dying to see WTG live.

I dont think she cuts it to "punish" an audience, though, cause she said multiple times that tonight's show was better than the first.

The show and Madge were amazing! She was in top form and there was 0 dull moments! The minuses were the public: I was on the third row from the heart and those bitches only stood there and we taking pics thus blocking my view! Me and my gang were dancing like mad and singing on the top of our lungs and we got most of the bitches rolling their eyes at us! And most were shaping pics and standing like statues! But madge rocked so hard!

Guest bluejean

With the medley, Who's That Girl and Ghosttown all included the show is 2 hours and 10 minutes long which as far as Madonna shows go is longer than what she has done in the past. If you cut the medley AND Who's That Girl it's still a 2 hour show.

And imo the medley isn't that great, I much prefer seeing her do acoustic songs. If you're near the heart it's a pretty special moment. Like a Prayer acoustic is beautiful, definitely her best vocal performance of that song ever.

Guest bluejean

She only did the medley for the USA reviews no she doesnt need it anymore lol :lol: maybe spanish lessons is gonna replace it

The outfit is daggy anyway. Good riddance and bring on Like a Prayer, Secret, Frozen... More room for more surprises!

I think adding Like a Prayer permanently would be a good move as its great to have that extra mega hit in the middle there.

I do really want Who's That Girl on the DVD though...

The outfit is daggy anyway. Good riddance and bring on Like a Prayer, Secret, Frozen... More room for more surprises!

I think adding Like a Prayer permanently would be a good move as its great to have that extra mega hit in the middle there.

I do really want Who's That Girl on the DVD though...

I like the outfit , she looks gorgeos with it

And whos that girl was special

Guest bluejean

I personally think its to do with time constraints. Now that she's out of the US she doesn't care so much about starting earlier since Europe is more easy going with that. But they probably can't use the venue past a certain time.

Just got back to the hotel. Great show tonight!!! I ended up not being able to attend last night's show and was a bit disappointed that she cut the medley and there was no WTG - which I'd been dying to see - but LAP was magical.

She came on quite late but no one around me seemed to mind and she was in great mood. There was a guy holding up a sign saying that he'd shaved his ass which she turned into a running gag. :lol:

There were so many small things but I'm too tired now. Will post more later on.

Can't wait to hear more details! Thanks for sharing, hyper.

2:20 of LAP (not full), followed by shaving and hairy ass banter :laugh:

Medley and LAP Can't we have both . Oh and WTG . I want them ALL !

Ps. Love the Gucci outfit

I don't mind her mixing it up as it keeps up the excitement for each show!!

But of course I want the medley WTG and LAP at my show😜😜😜