Prague November 8

Routa

I feel so lucky that she sang WTG and Dress You Up medley in first cologne show. I truely love this section as I love the whole show.

btw.

that greek guy is hot as fuck. Glad that my bf is greek too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

does the medley have a official name?

spanish medley? or what? im making a special wine bottle and I want to get it right

Simply Dress You Up...?

She sings Dress You Up in FULL and adds snippets of two songs, this is not a medley in the Who's That Girl Tour sense of the word.

Guest ditaluver

Simply Dress You Up...?

She sings Dress You Up in FULL and adds snippets of two songs, this is not a medley in the Who's That Girl Tour sense of the word.

actually someone referred to it as gypsy medley . That's what I went with

Thanks for answering

But didn't she use to sit down, take a Ukelele and sing True Blue and Who's That Girl?

Because True Blue stays, isn't it???????????????????????????????????????????????????

True Blue is in second section after BodyShop and WTG in third section after LIB

thanks babe! I try not to lurk too much here, so i don't have clear the setlist.

:blush:

I am sure you will enjoy the show very much !!!!!! Its her best imo. Love everything.

Back home from Prag and I'm happy that I did attend both shows, only had tickets for the 2nd, but did go and buy me a ticket for the 1st too. I would have killed myself if i did not do that because of the medley and especially GT.

This show really is perfect. She was very talkative and funny on both nights. The running gag last night about shaving your ass was amazing.

Looking forward to Berlin

Back home from Prag and I'm happy that I did attend both shows, only had tickets for the 2nd, but did go and buy me a ticket for the 1st too. I would have killed myself if i did not do that because of the medley and especially GT.

This show really is perfect. She was very talkative and funny on both nights. The running gag last night about shaving your ass was amazing.

Looking forward to Berlin

The same happened to me: I only had 1 ticket for MTL and I decided to buy another ticket for the 2nd night. I will never regret this my entire life.

anyone know what is happening here she looks either hot or frazzled. IMO

tumblr_nxjpc3cF5X1s57gr2o1_500.png

yea could be since she's not singing at this moment.

its betwen burning up and holy water

When she takes of the guitar and the sleeves

ahhhh. maybe she was burning up that's why she looks like that. LOL

But didn't she use to sit down, take a Ukelele and sing True Blue and Who's That Girl?

Because True Blue stays, isn't it???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who's That Girl is/was with the acoustic guitar, not the ukulele.

I'm kind of sad she didn't sing WTG 'cause that's like my favourite 80's song, but at the same time, the show is SO good I couldn't ask for more.

The 80's medley was absolutely necessary but it's far from a crowd pleaser ala Deeper And Deeper or Material Girl. It's a lot like Open Your Heart with the Kalakan Trio; something you enjoy for its artistic value not for nostalgic reasons/familiarity.

I consider ITG and LS to be more than just "snippets" - she sings a full verse and chorus of each, which is the same as she did for PDP in the MDNAT. She actually sings only around 5-10 seconds more of PDP than ITG (a minute of vocals in PDP, excluding the introductory music, versus around 53 seconds of ITG) and about 34 seconds of LS.

The crowd roars each time she starts a new oldie, so it's basically a case of three classic tracks mashed up, with the bulk of the time spent on DYU. To me, a snippet is a sample, like MG in GGW. When a track gets almost the same amount of "airtime" live as a separate performance on a previous tour (e,g. ITG and PDP), then it counts as a song being performed, regardless of the context. Just my opinion, though.

I consider ITG and LS to be more than just "snippets" - she sings a full verse and chorus of each, which is the same as she did for PDP in the MDNAT. She actually sings only around 5-10 seconds more of PDP than ITG (a minute of vocals in PDP, excluding the introductory music, versus around 53 seconds of ITG) and about 34 seconds of LS.

The crowd roars each time she starts a new oldie, so it's basically a case of three classic tracks mashed up, with the bulk of the time spent on DYU. To me, a snippet is a sample, like MG in GGW. When a track gets almost the same amount of "airtime" live as a separate performance on a previous tour (e,g. ITG and PDP), then it counts as a song being performed, regardless of the context. Just my opinion, though.

I agree, it's 6:20 min long or so, it involves a lot of dancing and singing, looks as one of the most demanding numbers of the show, at first i didn't totally get it, but once i saw a video shot right infront of her at the tip of the heart i saw how much fun she's having and how she gives it all, plus i'm not sure what but the medley sounds much better now than the first few shows(besides cutting Everybody),now i love it, definitely a highlight!

As for her cutting it sometime, doing back to back shows must be exhausting, and i kinda feel that after her MDNA experience, she's taking better care of herself this time, it's a long tour, i can't imagine how hard it must be doing a show like this two nights in a row, she's an athlete, it really is admirable, such an inspiration...

There are many 50 year old women who look amazing, and work out a lot but it's kinda all about looking good in most cases, in Madonna's case not only she looks great but she also lives a healthy life, like a professional athlete, anyone who's ever tried to sing and dance at the same time knows just how hard it really is...anyway,im rambling

I agree, it's 6:20 min long or so, it involves a lot of dancing and singing, looks as one of the most demanding numbers of the show, at first i didn't totally get it, but once i saw a video shot right infront of her at the tip of the heart i saw how much fun she's having and how she gives it all, plus i'm not sure what but the medley sounds much better now than the first few shows(besides cutting Everybody),now i love it, definitely a highlight!

As for her cutting it sometime, doing back to back shows must be exhausting, and i kinda feel that after her MDNA experience, she's taking better care of herself this time, it's a long tour, i can't imagine how hard it must be doing a show like this two nights in a row, she's an athlete, it really is admirable, such an inspiration...

There are many 50 year old women who look amazing, and work out a lot but it's kinda all about looking good in most cases, in Madonna's case not only she looks great but she also lives a healthy life, like a professional athlete, anyone who's ever tried to sing and dance at the same time knows just how hard it really is...anyway,im rambling

she must be so tired I don't know how she does it. I hope she is getting enough sleep specially all the traveling is exhausting.

I'm kind of sad she didn't sing WTG 'cause that's like my favourite 80's song, but at the same time, the show is SO good I couldn't ask for more.

The 80's medley was absolutely necessary but it's far from a crowd pleaser ala Deeper And Deeper or Material Girl. It's a lot like Open Your Heart with the Kalakan Trio; something you enjoy for its artistic value not for nostalgic reasons/familiarity.

You are so wrong. It gets maybe the biggest applause of the night.