Prague November 8

Routa

I've noticed that when she does sing DYU, the audience always adds the Virgin Tour "sound effects" of "a-a-a-ah's" and "oh yeah" in. I love that! For some reason, this version of DYU reminds me of Dancing with the Stars.

Most likely it gets cut if she is late, so hopefully she will be on time for everyone's show in the future, or early, so she can add even more songs :-)

Maybe she only has 1 DYU dress and it cant be cleaned quick enough to do back to back shows. hehehehe.

I dont really mind if she changes up songs, as long as she does all of them when she comes here.

Not sure if this has been posted, if it's reliable and if it's from a rival Madonna forum please don't kill me, someone posted it on ATRL:

andifeel wrote: As I said yesterday, Prague 2 wouldn't have the medley. Two other shows won't either to my knowledge.

The medley is one song. That's all that's being skipped.

You're still getting the full entire set - albeit Who's That Girl maybe swapped out. Ghosttown is a reward song for heart fans that cheer for it so can't be considered a set list song.

Please avoid meltdowns as its tiresome cleaning up the threads.

turtlefreak wrote: Why do you think two other shows won't have the medley?

andifeel wrote: I don't think it. Trust the Mods.

sorry but i think she has to wear the medley outfit even if she's cutting the songs. she looks beautiful and charming with it. I think it humbles her. the living for love outfit isn't flattering imo :p

Who's That Girl not being part of the show is a crime. Lot of fans were expecting it including myself.

Not doing a proper setlist and changing things now and then gives me a headache.

yeah im a little pissed about it. why is the US getting everything and we have to hope we might get a medley and extra songs? pff. just come on time, M!

i have seen almost a dozen US shows and the medley and specifically the end where she ends up sitting in the chair is such a crowd highlight i hope that most others get to experience it.

those who call it dull - i can't. it's so intricate and choreographed ... and amazing!

Not sure if this has been posted, if it's reliable and if it's from a rival Madonna forum please don't kill me, someone posted it on ATRL:

It is from a 'rival' forum (MadonnaTribe), wherea andifeel is one of the mods. And he is reliable.

He did indeed write already on Saturday that the Dress You Up medley would be skipped during the 2nd Prague show, as well.

The show is perfect as it is and switching things up keeps it interesting for us. I'm just praying whenever the dvd is filmed we'll get the full show, medley and all.

2nd prague show was off the hook compared to the first one. She showed what it takes to be part of her gang and made Sasha show her 6-pack and she ripped the shirt open, exposing her breasts. A fan held up a sign saying " I shaved my ass for you" and she joked about it, saying that she prefers shaved asses. People threw on stage a polish fotball team tshirt, the Peru flag, stuffed animals and a rosary. She took the rosary and wore it. Then during LAP someone threw a flower, she picked it up and danced with it.

During music when she climbs up to the top she wiggled her bum and joked about shaved asses. During MG, after she throws the bouquet,the man that caught it, was married, and she joked by saying that she didn't know she could marry 2 men and told one of her dancers, who is married, that they'll have to talk about it. Then she asked Mijo if his ass was shaved and betted it wasn't and planted the dancer opposite of her a kiss and u could see that the dancer was shocked!

The show went by so fast and it was like a 3d experience.

Highlights for me were: BU,HW, DAD, HC,LFL, LIB, RH and HOLIDAY!!!!

Not mention that I was front row at the right tip of the heart stage!

I guess she removes it when the show starts much too late.

That was the reason in Cologne and Prague.

I think this is the reason as well.

She skipped the medley? Yay! ... I mean, aww that's so sad :ohmy:.

I really hope she will perform LAP for Australia. We've NEVER seen her perform the quintessential Madonna song :/.

I wonder how she is going to change things up for Asia??

She will cut 10 songs

hahaha

Oh, i can't believe in 15 days I will be finally watching this concert. It shouldn't be allowed to put on sale tickets months in advance!

She will cut 10 songs

hahaha

Oh, i can't believe in 15 days I will be finally watching this concert. It shouldn't be allowed to put on sale tickets months in advance!

I just hope she doesn't decide to sing Miles Away in Japan!! It really was big here but still...

I can't at Madge trying to shove the rose up the UB's ass. I wonder if she knows what that symbolises in the fisting community :dead:.

I can't at Madge trying to shove the rose up the UB's ass. I wonder if she knows what that symbolises in the fisting community :dead:.

What does it symbolize?

2nd prague show was off the hook compared to the first one. She showed what it takes to be part of her gang and made Sasha show her 6-pack and she ripped the shirt open, exposing her breasts. A fan held up a sign saying " I shaved my ass for you" and she joked about it, saying that she prefers shaved asses. People threw on stage a polish fotball team tshirt, the Peru flag, stuffed animals and a rosary. She took the rosary and wore it. Then during LAP someone threw a flower, she picked it up and danced with it.

During music when she climbs up to the top she wiggled her bum and joked about shaved asses. During MG, after she throws the bouquet,the man that caught it, was married, and she joked by saying that she didn't know she could marry 2 men and told one of her dancers, who is married, that they'll have to talk about it. Then she asked Mijo if his ass was shaved and betted it wasn't and planted the dancer opposite of her a kiss and u could see that the dancer was shocked!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Show 2 UB Chris Pavlakis from Athens Greece. Uploaded by his friend. Poor camerawork and video quality but audio is clear. Steadier when it gets to banter bit at 1:45. I've not come across any other vids yet. Does not show M and the rose.

Night 2 UB Chris Pavlakis from Athens Greece. Uploaded by his friend. Poor video quality but audio is clear. Haven't seen any others yet.

The rose thorns comment left me speechless :-))