Sex on legs - from day 1...

Apples388

OMG

I need a Time Machine to go back to this time. she is incredible even early on.

I am From Boston and never seen this or even knew it existed out there,

thanks so much for the share

In some ways, this "Madonna 1.0" will never be beat. She was so raw on stage.....so much to prove and so hungry. I truly don't think she's ever been so effortlessly sexy since. Hopefully one day this full performance will leak!!

In some ways, this "Madonna 1.0" will never be beat. She was so raw on stage.....so much to prove and so hungry. I truly don't think she's ever been so effortlessly sexy since. Hopefully one day this full performance will leak!!

That's what I think. Occasionally people on here say they're not into 80s Madonna which floors me. I mean, this is her at her absolute best! No hype, no expensive production, no stylists. Just herself and even then she shines like the brightest star.

This set still needs to leak in full!

Terrible vocals and daggy choreo but great to see such a rare performance nevertheless. Im so used to the perfection that came later that's it's kind of cringe when you watch such a raw performance.

It's amazing to see how far she's come and how much she's improved as a performer and vocalist.