MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Coldplay thread

wheeeere!!! barneyboy!!! where are you!!!

God I watch the telly for a few hours... http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/2T7WwubQ/file.htm ORANGE BUTTON

crux coulve done this (cuntface lol) he knows where to go. Hes to busy giving blow jobs to share, (not jealous, much)

Im gonna be arrested one of these days. x

Barney on the off chance that you do get arrested, I'll come and bail you out. I'll give all the policemen there a good blow job. I'm a giving kind of guy like that! Xx

God I watch the telly for a few hours... http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/2T7WwubQ/file.htm ORANGE BUTTON

crux coulve done this (cuntface lol) he knows where to go. Hes to busy giving blow jobs to share, (not jealous, much)

Im gonna be arrested one of these day

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Superbowl!

I'm surprised. I thought they would go with Maroon 5 or drop all their plans and ask Adele to perform.

I owner if they will be number 1 in the UK...I mean, this is adele´s third week, is she still selling millions?

They are ahead on itunes if this is any indication

They are ahead on itunes if this is any indication

I guess it is, although it seems to me that she sells a lot of physical albums too...

They are ramming it down our faces on tv. They are even on now.

They usually bore me to death but, I don't know, there's something about their new single that makes me feel good inside.

I'm starting to love Adventure of a Lifetime :blush:

Amazing day it´s really beautiful, but with another production could have been a wonderfull classic!!! I love the melody

Guest Medoner

Im in complete love with the entire new album. So glad i got tickets for the tour. Dream come true

number 2 in the UK,. and the single at number 9.Not bad, although I hope they will reach number 1 later in the new year!

Adele's 25 (XL Recordings) comfortably saw off the challenge of Coldplay's A Head Full Of Dreams (Warner Music) to start a third week atop the U.K. album chart today (Friday). Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself" (Def Jam/Universal) started a second week at No. 1 on the singles chart.

New Official Charts Company data shows25 with a huge third-week sales tally of 354,000, to bring its total U.K. sales to date to a heady 1.593 million. It was the highest total in an album's third week since Take That's The Circus sold 382,000 in its third week in 2008.

Coldplay, for their part, have the highest-selling No. 2 album for five years, moving 236,000 units of their new set. It's their first studio album not to debut at No. 1, but in more cheery news, opening sales far outstripped those of last year's Ghost Stories(168,000) or 2011's Mylo Xyloto (208,000). Their current single "Adventure Of A Lifetime" climbed 15-9 to become their 16th top ten U.K. hit.

This is the first album from theirs since X&Y that i've really really loved. I can't get enough of it.

Hated Ghost Stories.

I hated the last one so I havent listened to this.

On X factor tonight with Adele. Good TV!

I hated the last one so I havent listened to this.

On X factor tonight with Adele. Good TV!

It's really good, Barney. The only thing I don't like about it is they've counted 2 interludes are actual songs - so there's only really 9 songs on the album.

I didn't know they were on the X-factor (don't watch it).

OK ill give it a go. :)

Pretty much. I give some leeway when the melody is good enough, but that isn't the case here. It's 'Ghost Stories' all over again, stripped down minimalist style that they can't pull off. I'm at the point where "Mylo Xyloto" seems better and better in retrospect. I made it through one listen of this album, and that was it.

I tried to get into the awful "Ghost Stories" numerous times but I just couldn't. I think the new album is more comparable to "Mylo Xyloto" tbh.

Pretty much. I give some leeway when the melody is good enough, but that isn't the case here. It's 'Ghost Stories' all over again, stripped down minimalist style that they can't pull off. I'm at the point where "Mylo Xyloto" seems better and better in retrospect. I made it through one listen of this album, and that was it.

This.

I´m surprised about all the people that dislikes Ghost stories here, I remember people really liking it here

I love Ghost Stories, A Sky Full of Stars is one of their best songs ever. I have mixed feelings about this one, the songs are good but they sound like pretenders. They don't own that style and Chris Martin is not a versatile vocalist, he cannot pull off disco and soulful uptempo tracks. I like more the midtemo and slow songs. My favourite is Fun, which reminds me a bit of Gwen Stefani's Cool.

Their highlight was with XY. The voice is annoying but the only reason I put up with it is because the production and arrangement was incredible in XY. I only like the first single off this new record because it's so hipster and trippy, but the rest of the album is a total bore.