On what side of the catwalk is the best place to be?

elijah

For those who have seen it:

where should one stand? In front of the heart? Left or right of the catwalk? Where does she spend the most time of the show?

I've been at the tip twice and had front row catwalk on the right side at the corner/cross intersection closer to the main stage. If you only have the opportunity to see once, I would recommend heart because then you get to take in the whole show.

But being close to the main was awesome too. So much more detail you can see for the main stage shows.

Sorry, writing quick on my phone...

Having seen the show from the left, center, and right of the stage (hashtag blessed) I can say you will certainly "miss" (be far away from) key points of the show no matter where you sit. This is a good thing because, unlike with MDNA when most of the catwalk was used as a "transition" point from one stage to the next (and not many numbers took place at the tip of the triangle), RHT actually uses every corner of the catwalk, main stage and heart to its advantage.

If you prefer the intimate moments I suggest trying to get closer to the heart. It doesn't matter which side. If you prefer bombastic numbers anywhere on the sides of the catwalk would work (though again I'd err to be closer to the middle or heart, rather than main stage, just because she does spend a good half of the show closer to the heart).

Of course I can't prove this, nor am I going to invest the time in finding out, but my impression is that she has never spent so much time off the main stage as she does in this show. Burning Up, most of Holy Water, much of Devil Pray, HBC/LDLHA, LAV, La Vie en Rose, the entire medley, who's that girl, GT/Frozen, La Isla Bonita, and probably more take place on the catwalk, middle, and heart stages...