MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ryan

Florida woman covered in ketchup arrested after stripping at a Johnny Rockets

NSFW!!!!

This is disturbing! I'm shocked this hasn't been posted yet. It was everywhere this past weekend!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-woman-filmed-stripping-covered-ketchup-article-1.2418390

Video can be seen here: http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-florida-crime/185022-florida-woman-angelic-isabella-valle-puts-ketchup-on-naked-body-at-miami-beach-johnny-rockets#axzz3qVBH5iAW

It wasn't the burgers she was craving.

A South Florida woman was filmed stripping naked and allowing men to pour ketchup on her inside of a Miami Beach Johnny Rockets restaurant, leading to her arrest this week.

The out of control woman, identified by police as Angelic Isabella Valle, appeared to eat up the attention while simulating a sex act with a steel chair's leg inserted into her buttocks before climbing onto a table and spreading her legs.

There a mob of swarming men poured condiments and water on her as the 23-year-old mugged for a mass of cell phone cameras hovering over her. At least one man was seen touching her exposed genitals.

Her audible mention of the entertainment website World Star Hip Hop, which often features similar obscene videos, led to her video's posting nine days after the Oct. 9 disruption — generating more than 1 million views and more than 13,000 comments, most of which express shock and appall.

"Ya'll just mad 'cause you weren't there," she says in a video posted on her Instagram account Thursday.

"That s--t was fun now that I remember it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, arrest me, it was fun. Take me to jail. It was fun. And everybody looked like they were having fun too so yeah."

Word of her imminent arrest apparently got her changing her tune, however, with her posting three new videos that same day where she whines about heading to jail.

The so-called "ketchup girl" was booked on charges of incite to riot, indecent exposure, lewd and lascivious behavior, disorderly conduct and breach of the peace.

Jailhouse records list her as being held without bond Friday.

The police are still looking for the guy who touched her genitals.

ketchup31n-2-web.jpg?enlarged

ketchup31n-1-web.jpg?enlarged

Really? I thought she was getting things crackin'. I wanna party with her!

She had a chair leg up her ass in public. The man who touched her 'privates' needs to be arrested as well.

And all the men standing around with their phones. Bastards!

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Johnny Rockets. The one in Coral Gables gave me free food every day.

Poor lady. She clearly needs help

I hope they retired that table.

What is more disturbing is the people around and of course those guys might be wicked as well for engaging into such thing in a public place...and taking pictures and videos...one guy even goes to a table and asks if he can have the cold water or whatever and pours on the wacko...I wonder however how much of this is "staged"...the woman gives these looks at the cameras as if saying ok I'll be famous now...whatever

The woman actually suffers from mental illness.

It just shocks me that that all these patrons would act like this, in a family restaurant!!! It's vile!

Rihanna is out of control.

omg some guy fingered her on the table :lmao::dead:

I'm no expert, but I can't think of a single mental illness that would make a girl want to strip naked and call for everyone's attention and then go directly to instagram to brag about it and say "arrest me, whatever, arrest me"

these youngins will do ANYTHING to get famous

Nevermind, I found it:

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and others. It is a cluster B personality disorder.

and

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

Guest Rachelle of London

When my great uncle was in a home there was this woman that would come out her room stark naked and run the hallways. They would have to sedate her. She snuck in the men's wing all the time. There's also a mad woman that walks through Cricklewood butt naked. Even in the freezing cold. It can happen

Guest Rachelle of London

Saddest thing is that there are women present. So sad. One of the workers looks like Guy Oseary

I just think she is probably just a drugged up skank pure and simple in all honesty. :lol:

You women don't know what power you hold between your legs though. Do you see all those men lose their shit and literally ZOOM in for a closer look when she gets on the table and spreads her legs.

As a gay man I wish I had that kind of power over men. :lol:

Power of the pussy.

I bet skin wouldn't mind those men all over him :horn:

:lmao: Something like that has always been a fantasy of mine.

Not on a table in a public place though. Lets not get crazy here. ha

She didn't look crazy at all. She looked like typical american spring break trash who craves attention. It wasn't a psychotic episode. She was even bragging about it afterward and talking about how everything had a good time and people are just jealous because they weren't there to rub her cootchie.

They do this shit in Mexican resort towns ALL THE TIME.

So... no condiments in your mussy hole? :ohmy:

:lmao: I'll pass on the condiments in my mussy along with straws being dumped on me.

Are you sure? I know an applebees that'll accommodate us! :rosey:

Ooooh. Now that's a tough one to turn down.

The men would have to slap me around with some of their house sirloins and fries.

Guest Rachelle of London

They do this shit in Mexican resort towns ALL THE TIME.

The shit I saw at Señor Frogs in Playa Del Carmen. I've blocked it out

I bet skin wouldn't mind those men all over him :horn:

:dead:

I really don't think this was some kind of attention act. She looked totally clueless when the employees forced her out.

Remember soulja girl from a few years ago? She suffered from a mental illness too.