Superior Demo

Agreed!!! It's my album version. :lol: Love the beginning, love the sound effects during the chorus, love the bridge. Everything about it is perfect.

I love the opening trap beat and the orchestral strings throughout the album mix. The chorus after the bridge is sooooo powerful. The only thing missing in the album mix is the acoustic guitar. I wish there was a mashup of the two.

I love the opening trap beat and the orchestral strings throughout the album mix. The chorus after the bridge is sooooo powerful. The only thing missing in the album mix is the acoustic guitar. I wish there was a mashup of the two.

Yes! Sort of reminds me of the powerful ending of Nobody's Perfect.

I like the demo version so much more than the album version. Such a shame masterpieces like these would usually remain unreleased and unleaked while the weaker versions got on the album. I guess the only reason why they are on is because it fits the overall style and sound of the album.

I tried to mash both versions:

https://soundcloud.com/musicinferno/madonna-inside-out-musicinferno-demo-mashup-1

With this song, Rebel Heart, and Beautiful Scars, I would rather them have been on the album in demo form and feel slightly out of place than to have them reworked to fit the theme and lose a lot (or, in Beautiful Scars' case, ALL) of their magic. :( And by the way, the final version of Beautiful Scars fits the theme of the album even less than the demo, IMO. That one just boggles my mind. What a gorgeous song that was.

With this song, Rebel Heart, and Beautiful Scars, I would rather them have been on the album in demo form and feel slightly out of place than to have them reworked to fit the theme and lose a lot (or, in Beautiful Scars' case, ALL) of their magic. :( And by the way, the final version of Beautiful Scars fits the theme of the album even less than the demo, IMO. That one just boggles my mind. What a gorgeous song that was.

What are you talking about, hon ? The album version is brilliant :)

I'm not sure which one I prefer, but I think it would've been nicer to have the demo version on the album as the album version + Wash All Over Me have very similar tempos/production, and then you have Best Night which is the third downtempo track in a row.

I like the demo better but I get why she might've opted for the album version, what with the demo being so reminiscent of Army Of Me. Not sure if the GP would get it as a homage and call it a rip-off instead.

fuck yaaas!

I just love the addition of the "one more time" in the album version. It gives the song an extra urgency it needed before WAOM comes (love me inside out one more time before it all washes away)

I like the demo better but I get why she might've opted for the album version, what with the demo being so reminiscent of Army Of Me. Not sure if the GP would get it as a homage and call it a rip-off instead.

Does the GP actually know Army of Me anyway...?

To be honest, now that you mention it, the album version's production reminds me even more of "Army of Me" though.

Regardless, I don't think the GP is too bothered, haha.

Does the GP actually know Army of Me anyway...?

Now that you mention it, it's not like the GP knows Inside Out anyway, haha. But yeah, I'd think Army Of Me is one of Bjork's better known songs, but maybe that's just me :laugh:

Anyway, I think Madonna just wanted to avoid any unnecessary comparisons. After all, isn't that why Shame was left off Erotica, because it sounded a little bit too much like It's A Shame by Monie Love?