MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
renee205

QUEEN OF ASIA

R they only available in Japan? I've not seen these anywhere else.

R they only available in Japan? I've not seen these anywhere else.

Also available in Hong Kong right now. They have a special counter at Harvey Nichols, Pacific Place to promote the products.

12642425_221577171517654_143173863700483

Also available in Hong Kong right now. They have a special counter at Harvey Nichols, Pacific Place to promote the products.

12642425_221577171517654_143173863700483

Madonna is currently touring Asia but she has more than just concerts on her itinerary. According to WWD.com, she is gearing up to make a special appearance at Tokyo’s Mitsukoshi Ginza store on Feb. 15 to promote her skincare line, MDNA Skin. A Hong Kong event is scheduled for Feb. 19 at The Ritz-Carlton, although it is still unclear whether or not the singer will attend that installment of the festivities, which coincide with the dates of her β€œRebel Hear Tour.”

MTribe

omg don't do that to me :drama:

I flew from Nagoya to Tokyo this morning ready to start my 5 day break only to realize on the plane that I had left my concert tickets at home....

😩😩😩😩

That never happens to me...

Tried to contact the ticket company but it's a national holiday here and no one is picking up.

Looked online to see whether I could get by with online confirmations etc but no such luck!!

So am flying back to Nagoya tomorrow!!

Not the greatest start to my holiday but Madonna will be worth it!!

oh no, can somebody overnight them to you? i m sure you looked at all possibilities..anyway, good luck, M is so worth it!!

Madonna is currently touring Asia but she has more than just concerts on her itinerary. According to WWD.com, she is gearing up to make a special appearance at Tokyo’s Mitsukoshi Ginza store on Feb. 15 to promote her skincare line, MDNA Skin. A Hong Kong event is scheduled for Feb. 19 at The Ritz-Carlton, although it is still unclear whether or not the singer will attend that installment of the festivities, which coincide with the dates of her β€œRebel Hear Tour.”

MTribe

omg don't do that to me :drama:

lol what? :newspaper:

I flew from Nagoya to Tokyo this morning ready to start my 5 day break only to realize on the plane that I had left my concert tickets at home....

😩😩😩😩

Tried to contact the ticket company but it's a national holiday here and no one is picking up.

Looked online to see whether I could get by with online confirmations etc but no such luck!!

Good luck getting this sorted out Rekha! PM me your number or contact info, let's try and meet up while we're both in Japan.

oh no, can somebody overnight them to you? i m sure you looked at all possibilities..anyway, good luck, M is so worth it!!

Yeah. Good luck. You'll have a blast.

Omg rekha sorry to hear. :(

It's my own fault right!!

How stupid can you be😜😜😜

I don't mind too much but my partner is hitting the roof about the extra expense!!

Sorry to hear that but let me assure you that this tour is so worth EVERYTHING !

How stupid can you be😜😜😜

I don't mind too much but my partner is hitting the roof about the extra expense!!

How much is it to just fly back and back?

How much is it to just fly back and back?

It's about 25,000 yen door to door

about 250 dollars??

I still don't see why they didn't try to add any Seoul dates to the tour. Next time they should go there. Could you imagine the crowd and the ticket sales

Agree! South Korea is a goldmine

That was one of my favorite IG posts :lmao:Trying out the new Clay Mask from MDNA skin care line! Lets see if it works! #livingforlovers_560x302-140618092707-1024.madonna-facLovely and glowing! Yaaaasssssss it werks! #unapologeticbitch

:rotfl:

I don't normally laugh at Madonna's selfies, but this one I just can't... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I laugh at it because of a Golden Girls episode...

Can't believe she posted something like it... Luvz it about her

Soooooo.. any pics of Madonna from Japan?

Oh no! Hope you'll manage to sort it all out.

Soooooo.. any pics of Madonna from Japan?

She hasn't arrived here yet. Dancers and back musicians are all seem to be here already.

Some people are still at the airport, waiting.. from early morning.

She hasn't arrived here yet. Dancers and back musicians are all seem to be here already.

Some people are still at the airport, waiting.. from early morning.

Thanks for the update!!!

Is there a Tokyo thread?

How stupid can you be

Don't mind the extra expense to much, you will have an additional and in some years, funny tale to tell besides your amazing concert experience. You will laugh about this someday.

Don't mind the extra expense to much, you will have an additional and in some years, funny tale to tell besides your amazing concert experience. You will laugh about this someday.

Actually I sat next to this really hot salaryman on the flight back this morning!!

So I'm already feeling better😜😜😜

i've learned a new word

Salarymen in their pichipichi suits are irresistible!!

Sorry if this has already been discussed or if there's a thread already, but does anyone know when and where the MDNA Skin event is in Tokyo? I'd love to go.

Any news about the MDNA Skin event?

She's supposed to make an appearance in a few hours. Pics on Instagram showing they're gearing up for the event. A new (is it new?) commercial is out.