Prague - November 7

headonfire

To add to my review above, I would just like to say that there wasn't a single moment that I thought it didn't work or was less good. I mentioned a few performances I liked the most, but the entire show is so good at all levels. It's just brilliant. From the beginning to end, I was on a complete high.

i hate the people using their iphone sticks during the shows

Indeed. It's a plague. I was in Rome 6 weeks ago and it was so annoying. On each corner there were people selling this shit and you have people using those things everywhere. Even in churches and the Vatican museums. There were times when it was a no go to photograph in churches and certain parts in the Vatican museums are so packed with visitors that it's just pushing and pushing. And than you have people with those fucking sticks making an already uncomfortable situations even more uncomfortable. They should be forbidden.

Indeed. It's a plague. I was in Rome 6 weeks ago and it was so annoying. On each corner there were people selling this shit and you have people using those things everywhere. Even in churches and the Vatican museums. There were times when it was a no go to photograph in churches and certain parts in the Vatican museums are so packed with visitors that it's just pushing and pushing. And than you have people with those fucking sticks making an already uncomfortable situations even more uncomfortable. They should be forbidden.

:(