Prague - November 7

headonfire

He is listed as the opening act/special guest for both Prague dates on M's site. Link

Shame her fans were booing him he does good stuff. Smart for her people to get him on the UK dates.

amazing tour effect !

Czech Republic iTunes Top Albums

1 Madonna - Rebel Heart (Deluxe)

2 Adele - 25

3 Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams

4 Dave Gahan & Soulsavers - Angels & Ghosts

5 Krytof - Srdcebeat

6 Tata Bojs - A/B

7 Thomas Newman - Spectre (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

8 Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls

9 Ellie Goulding - Delirium (Deluxe)

10 Madonna - Celebration (Deluxe Version)

Oh yes...

graffitiheart- no album/ticket promotion outside the USA, as far as I know (and in the USA, it was only the digital album that ticket buyers had the option of redeeming).

From M's post, I thought she may have performed LAP at the show- maybe tonight. :)

How do you deal with having THE FUCKING BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE and then going back to reality? I don't know what to do with myself now? I need more. This show is so perfect.

i'm in the same boat! I feel like an addict

So here's my review. :jerkoff:

I attended the show on Saturday with my boyfriend and arrived around 7. We had general admission tickets and despite lots of people queueing when we got there, the queues moved quite quickly. Outside there were a few religious protesters with banners about Jesus and how blasphemous Madonna is. Typical in any Madonna concert. :sheena: The police were talking with them when we got there.

When we got inside we got a spot in front of the heart, against the mixing deck and the VIP seats - Jessica Chastain was right behind us, as well as the guy that plays Lord Bolton in the Game of Thrones. We had enough room to dance and move about all night.

The opening act - Reggie Snow - definitely wasn't my kind of thing, and people in the arena didn't seem to enjoy it either. People booed later on his set and that definitely wasn't nice and really unnecessary. Anyway, around 9.40 MJ came on and everyone went crazy.

The first act is simply incredible: so much energy, so much going on, that I felt I wasn't able to take it all in. I felt like that all throughout the show. It is impossible to follow everything happening on stage. You definitely need to see the show more than once to truly appreciate and take it all in. The highlights for me were Iconic and Holy Water/Vogue.

The second act is just as beautiful and incredible as the first. The highlights for me were Deeper and Deeper (OMG!), Heartbreak City/LDLHA and Like a Virgin. I love love love Like a Virgin. Is just amazing to see her command the entire performance just by herself.

The third one again has the perfect mix of songs. The LFL performance is amazing live and the DYU, ITG and LS medley is just so happy and lively - it is amazing. She sang Secret and Ghostown. Ghostown was requested and it clearly wan't planned. She jocked about making us lose our transport home and that she wouldn't accept complaints. I loved Rebel Heart as well and the all audience was singing along.

The final act is again very special. I love MG, Music and I really liked Candy Shop (Everythang - I love the way she sings it). UB was great with Jessica really into it and enjoying herself. Then Holiday is the perfect encore.

I think this tour is truly special. She is always smiling, really having a good time. I am seeing the show again in London and I can't wait to see it again. This time our tickets are seated on the lower tier, so I will be able to have a better look of the entire stage and get a different perspective of the show.

If you haven't had a chance to see it, hurry up a get a ticket. No one puts on a show like the Queen. :madonna2:

When we got inside we got a spot in front of the heart, against the mixing deck and the VIP seats - Jessica Chastain was right behind us, as well as the guy that plays Lord Bolton in the Game of Thrones. We had enough room to dance and move about all night.

Headonfire, thanks for sharing your wonderful review.

The guy is Irish actor Michael McElhatton, who is on location in Prague, filming "The Zookeeper's Wife" with Jessica currently.

I don't follow the plotlines of GOT but maybe Lord Bolton was looking for Mother of Dragons, Daenerys Targaryen? :chuckle:

31-12.jpg00035C0DLGI9OOG6-C102.jpg

Does anybody know who that fucking cowboy was at the Early Entry? He was at the heart stage... He was such a dick he wouldn't want to take the damn hat down so a couple of us couldn't see half the entire stage.

3 days later and i'm still on such a madonna high. I need to see this show again!!! My poor little gay heart can't take it....

And the next day (sunday) i saw Mercy James with her two nannies (one male and one female) in Old Town Square! I was like: "OMG Mercy James, MERCY JAMES!!!!!!" Thanks god for my bf for stopping me from doing something stupid. :semifunny: Anyway, she was sooooo cute, adorable and all smiles.

my pics from the show:

1_23.jpg

1_20.jpg

1_15.jpg

1_12.jpg

1_7.jpg

1_19.jpg

t9w0f5.jpg

3 days later and i'm still on such a madonna high. I need to see this show again!!! My poor little gay heart can't take it....

And the next day (sunday) i saw Mercy James with her two nannies (one male and one female) in Old Town Square! I was like: "OMG Mercy James, MERCY JAMES!!!!!!" Thanks god for my bf for stopping me from doing something stupid. :semifunny: Anyway, she was sooooo cute, adorable and all smiles.

my pics from the show:

1_23.jpg

i hate the people using their iphone sticks during the shows

Thanks headonfire for sharing your great review.

Loved your review Headonfire.

Headonfire, thanks for sharing your wonderful review.

The guy is Irish actor Michael McElhatton, who is on location in Prague, filming "The Zookeeper's Wife" with Jessica currently.

I don't follow the plotlines of GOT but maybe Lord Bolton was looking for Mother of Dragons, Daenerys Targaryen? :chuckle:

31-12.jpg00035C0DLGI9OOG6-C102.jpg

Thanks guys. Glad you liked the review. :laugh: