Prague - November 7

headonfire

What was the Guy R diss?

She was wondering if it was right to marry the guy in the audience so soon and said, 'but then again, I hardly knew my previous husband' or something to that effect.

There was also a guy with an inflatable banana near the catwalk, she noticed and said 'I'm getting married... But to whom? Hopefully someone with a big banana'. Ha.

:inlove:

wpivtySD.gif1OgjejLX.gif

Madonna and Jessica - what a beautiful talented pair.

OK this is seriously her best show yet. Nothing seems forced, even the hits. I mean, I was getting my life to Music and La Isla Bonita and I've been over these two for a while. The show's been like a journey for me: I cried a little when I saw her facing us during Iconic; laughed at her banter (she said she didn't even have the time to do her nails and showed us her 'ugly nails', ha) and her Guy Ritchie diss... The setlist is absolutely perfect; the first and the last sections are to die for, I hope she continues to reinvent Candy Shop 'cause it seems to get better every time, ha. Oh, and the dancers are HOT. So much beauty it danger, basically.

I woke up and now I'm missing her. She can't stop, not now!

Fantastic Aime, :thumbsup: Another great review

OK this is seriously her best show yet. Nothing seems forced, even the hits. I mean, I was getting my life to Music and La Isla Bonita and I've been over these two for a while. The show's been like a journey for me: I cried a little when I saw her facing us during Iconic; laughed at her banter (she said she didn't even have the time to do her nails and showed us her 'ugly nails', ha) and her Guy Ritchie diss... The setlist is absolutely perfect; the first and the last sections are to die for, I hope she continues to reinvent Candy Shop 'cause it seems to get better every time, ha. Oh, and the dancers are HOT. So much beauty it danger, basically.

I woke up and now I'm missing her. She can't stop, not now!

THIS !!!!!

You have to listen to the song live on tour and you will recognize the sick beat. I loved it soo much, also was dancing to it. Love the choreo and its positive energy, where as Candy Shop MDNA was very sensual and erotic and Candy Shop Sticky more gangsterish. Cant wait to go to the show again :D

amazing tour effect !

Czech Republic iTunes Top Albums

1 Madonna - Rebel Heart (Deluxe)
2 Adele - 25
3 Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams
4 Dave Gahan & Soulsavers - Angels & Ghosts
5 Kryštof - Srdcebeat
6 Tata Bojs - A/B
7 Thomas Newman - Spectre (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
8 Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls
9 Ellie Goulding - Delirium (Deluxe)
10 Madonna - Celebration (Deluxe Version)

amazing tour effect !

1 Madonna - Rebel Heart (Deluxe)2 Adele - 253 Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams4 Dave Gahan & Soulsavers - Angels & Ghosts5 Kryštof - Srdcebeat6 Tata Bojs - A/B7 Thomas Newman - Spectre (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)8 Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls9 Ellie Goulding - Delirium (Deluxe)10 Madonna - Celebration (Deluxe Version)

:) :) :) SLAY!!!

amazing tour effect !

1 Madonna - Rebel Heart (Deluxe)

2 Adele - 25

3 Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams

4 Dave Gahan & Soulsavers - Angels & Ghosts

5 Kryštof - Srdcebeat

6 Tata Bojs - A/B

7 Thomas Newman - Spectre (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

8 Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls

9 Ellie Goulding - Delirium (Deluxe)

10 Madonna - Celebration (Deluxe Version)

Czechs does it better :superman: