Prague - November 7

headonfire

The show was amazing!!! My feet and my back hurt like hell but it was so worth it. I travelled to Prague to avoid the boring German audience but the Czech crowd was just alright. That's the only slightly negative remark I have to say about tonights show. Oh and the opening act was quite bad but I felt so sorry for them when they were booed off the stage by the audience in a really rude and disrespectful way. I have never experienced something like that at a concert before.

But now the positive:

- She was 'on time' and she even apologized for always being so late but she must assure that the show is perfect for us

- She was beautiful and all smiles

- her vocals were on point

- she sang Ghosttown

- the Candy Shop Remix rocks! That beat is insane

- the crowd on the floor wasn't pushy, I could actually dance

- the show seemed to go on forever. It is her longest show and I wish all of her future shows are that long

- J. Chastain as the bitch was a nice surprise

- Illuminati interlude is one of her best ever

I could go on and on..but now I'm just happy to get some sleep! Can't wait to see the show again in a few weeks...

Bye bitches!!!

Best fucking show ever!my goodness im so overwhelmed, my whole body hurts and I cant speak! I was between the heart and cross,on the left arm, second row, I couldnt have asked for a better view,she was so freaking close and came there so many times,I couldnt believe it ,almost fainted during the like a virgin part at the ventilator loool! She's so freaking beautiful and sweet and warm and funny!Her vocals were perfect. Im going to sleep now its 4am. Im in love. Im so happy!!! Thank you Madonna!!!!!

OMG WHAT A SHOW! We got ghostown and secret insted of wtg. All the fans around me (on left side of the heart stage) were really into it. I mean people were singing even SEX. I took couple of pictures and videos of secret and gt. Will upload it later. BYEEEEE BITCHEEEEES!!!

MIND BLOWN

that's the way to describe the show.

I will write my review with more time in the next couple of days, but this truly is an unforgettable show.

The show was amazing!!! My feet and my back hurt like hell but it was so worth it. I travelled to Prague to avoid the boring German audience but the Czech crowd was just alright. That's the only slightly negative remark I have to say about tonights show. Oh and the opening act was quite bad but I felt so sorry for them when they were booed off the stage by the audience in a really rude and disrespectful way. I have never experienced something like that at a concert before.

But now the positive:

- She was 'on time' and she even apologized for always being so late but she must assure that the show is perfect for us

- She was beautiful and all smiles

- her vocals were on point

- she sang Ghosttown

- the Candy Shop Remix rocks! That beat is insane

- the crowd on the floor wasn't pushy, I could actually dance

- the show seemed to go on forever. It is her longest show and I wish all of her future shows are that long

- J. Chastain as the bitch was a nice surprise

- Illuminati interlude is one of her best ever

I could go on and on..but now I'm just happy to get some sleep! Can't wait to see the show again in a few weeks...

Bye bitches!!!

Best fucking show ever!my goodness im so overwhelmed, my whole body hurts and I cant speak! I was between the heart and cross,on the left arm, second row, I couldnt have asked for a better view,she was so freaking close,I couldnt believe it ,I was crying!Im in love. She's so freaking beautiful and sweet and warm and funny!Her vocals were perfect. Im going to sleep now its 4am. Im so happy!!! Thank you Madonna!!!!!

Fantastic reading these reviews from all of you. :clap: We have great members and fans here and love the excitement you all share.

OK this is seriously her best show yet. Nothing seems forced, even the hits. I mean, I was getting my life to Music and La Isla Bonita and I've been over these two for a while. The show's been like a journey for me: I cried a little when I saw her facing us during Iconic; laughed at her banter (she said she didn't even have the time to do her nails and showed us her 'ugly nails', ha) and her Guy Ritchie diss... The setlist is absolutely perfect; the first and the last sections are to die for, I hope she continues to reinvent Candy Shop 'cause it seems to get better every time, ha. Oh, and the dancers are HOT. So much beauty it danger, basically.

I woke up and now I'm missing her. She can't stop, not now!