Prague - November 7

headonfire

Can't believe is less than a week till the first show in Prague, when I will be seeing the show for the first time. I have managed to not watch any videos till now, just photos... My level of excitement is too much! :tigger:

Who else is coming to the first show in Prague?

If you havent been to Prague before, let me know ive been quite a few times. Its lovely but watch your wallet, taxi drivers ect. Youll have a great time! Go to the chateau, my fave bar.

Hey everyone!

this is my first post here, so I wanna say a big HI to everyone :-)

I have floor-tickets for the show in Prague on saturday and am so excited!!! Butterflys in my stomach are full of energy right now :laugh:

When will you guys arrive? 4 p.m.? Or better 10 a.m.? :mellow:

Of course me and my boyfriend are going to get as close as possible to the heart stage!

Hey everyone!

this is my first post here, so I wanna say a big HI to everyone :-)

I have floor-tickets for the show in Prague on saturday and am so excited!!! Butterflys in my stomach are full of energy right now :laugh:

When will you guys arrive? 4 p.m.? Or better 10 a.m.? :mellow:

Of course me and my boyfriend are going to get as close as possible to the heart stage!

I was just thinking the same, when should I arrive to the O2?

if you can handle an entire day queuing then come s early as possible since it's a weekend day

Waiting is usually not a problem for be, but it is freezing outside her now. :/

Guest ditaluver

I love Prague !!! Plus it's fucking cheap! Have some smažený sýr (fried cheese) with a Pilsner for me :lol:

wow that sounds delicious!! i want!

ive never been to Prague! I wanna go!

Yaaasss! Fried cheese! I ate mine so quickly I almost choked on a long string of it as I swallowed :lol: Had to pull the whole thing out :lmao:

Prague is amazing! Where it's cheaper to get drunk than eat :lol:

Have fun everyone!