Julie Chen Admits to Fan Girl Moment, and pays tribute on "The Talk" for Halloween

Skin

Well every time M is dissed by this show its Sharon mostly who does the dissing along with Sheryl Underwood . Sara Gilbert who incidentally also the creator and co executive producer of the Show is a Madonna stan. Jullie although occasionally had some back handed comments never truly dissed M. Aisha mostly go with the flow and oftentimes defends M. So in hind sight this show is actually more well rounded than the bitches from The View.

Thanks for the link, Crux!

Looks like Julie made a huge effort for this homage. I don't watch The Talk so I've never observed firsthand what type of an M fan she is. Whatever the case, she did a good job.

Here's a short behind-the-scenes bit with her in the make-up chair.

My fav ones are Aisha Tyler and Gilbert. Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood are the worst. And this reflects their level of grace and eloquence on that show, these talk shows are all alike anyway. One day complimenting, the next dragging, like Wendy Williams, it's all publicity feeding off bigger publicity and bigger names

Well every time M is dissed by this show its Sharon mostly who does the dissing along with Sheryl Underwood . Sara Gilbert who incidentally also the creator and co executive producer of the Show is a Madonna stan. Jullie although occasionally had some back handed comments never truly dissed M. Aisha mostly go with the flow and oftentimes defends M. So in hind sight this show is actually more well rounded than the bitches from The View.

:chuckle:

Now that's a bunch of unwatchable uneducated pretentious hens