Julie Chen Admits to Fan Girl Moment, and pays tribute on "The Talk" for Halloween

Skin

Sharon is the worst, always full of herself and often flip-flopping her views. Her hatred of Madonna has been going for years, she only pretended to like her when Kelly was chosen as the Material girl model for a while. Funnily enough, Madonna was her usual polite self when Sharon interviewed her on the Red carpet and was fawning all over her. She does not let these idiots remotely bother her which I love. Piers, Sharon, Chelsea and co can bitch about her all they like and they won't get any reaction.

So true :chuckle:

She's just a stupid provincial, small-minded woman with a rich husband whose name she used to get even richer. Otherwise nobody would have given her the time of day to begin with.. I don't care if she was a good secretary to her future hubby

She has no place talking trash about a woman like Madonna and if only her criticism was motivated or constructive, it's so transparent really. She's really been making quasi Elton style comments since 2003 now with Madonna NEVER bothering to respond

I guess the thing that's more annoying is the fact that Sharon is on TV, she has a TV audience and she is able to pass the idea Madonna is being provocative (on her least provocative, warmest show of her career perhaps) because she's not selling tickets which is a huge lie as those crowd shots from all shows so far attest to.

Even if I don't agree 100% with what she said Aisha made a meaningful contribution at least, out of the bunch of them. At least she can word her thoughts in proper English and isn't screaming OUTRAGEOUS WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS WAAAHHHH THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN

Sharon is still the worst though, no question. At least the Sheryl unfortunate woman is unintentionally funny.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice complement to the Queen by Julie Chen on the Talk Halloween show today. Bow down ms Osbourne.

http://youtu.be/U0cYgPwbIGc

These women are so weird when it comes to Madonna whether its her or someone like Wendy Williams.

One second they are bashing the hell out of her, and the next they turn into Madonna loving loon mode.

These women are so weird when it comes to Madonna whether its her or someone like Wendy Williams.

One second they are bashing the hell out of her, and the next they turn into Madonna loving loon mode.

:lol: That behaviour you described of trashing Madonna and then loving her reminds me of some Madonna fans themselves.

Guest eroticerotic

i think it's always been like that esp in the 90s it was always a backhanded compliment or passive aggressive or an insult one day praise the next. it is really weird.

What I found interesting was that she was lipping to the MDNA version. Nice tribute!

i think it's always been like that esp in the 90s it was always a backhanded compliment or passive aggressive or an insult one day praise the next. it is really weird.

I never liked that quality in people. Why is it so hard to be direct? Do some people get off on creating drama and make someone a target? I understand that in a work environment you want to keep it professional even if people you don't like but damn. With shows like this it is about ratings. If Madonna bashing begins, they will join in.

Nice complement to the Queen by Julie Chen on the Talk Halloween show today. Bow down ms Osbourne.

http://youtu.be/U0cYgPwbIGc

LOVE Julie and this performance! :D This absolutely confirms her level of looness re: of what she or the others say (passive/aggressive) or whatever on that show! Sara Gilbert is also a mega M ass/snatch licker lol!

Shes basically the most powerful woman on CBS lol (married to the friggin HEAD of the entire station/company for many years) yet comes across totally likable, humble and down to earth. On camera, there's no phony/bitchy aura about her. How she is in real life wouldn't be surprised if I'm totally wrong lol. Obviously she's *aware* of who/what she is and does 'kind of' give off a just dont fuck w/ me cause you'll be squashed the next day (*Leah Remini and Holly Robinson*) LOL.

Like or hate the show, it's the polar opposite of the hot wretched mess known as the View/poo lol. It's had the same panel for like 4/5 years, drama free, and they truly DO seem to like each other/have great chemistry. Anyways, Julie (unlike Wendy Williams) every bit 'consistently' stans for M! She's positively at the same loon level as Kelly Ripa! Even when Sharon (well..mainly/only Sharon) shades her, the rest of the panel is usually quite defensive of M. Julie is def. running that ship and almost *every show SHE starts off their 'hot topics' w/ something M related!! :D

I never liked that quality in people. Why is it so hard to be direct? Do some people get off on creating drama and make someone a target? I understand that in a work environment you want to keep it professional even if people you don't like but damn. With shows like this it is about ratings. If Madonna bashing begins, they will join in.

That$ it...period! Yes, Julie at x has been semi shady but, again, SHE is the one flying and controlling *everything on that 747 lol. I don't think one week goes by that Julie (the moderator/queen of CBS and the show) isn't opening up the show w/out bringing up M over the most trivial things. She's def. NOT and has never been as blatantly attention/ ratings seeking in the shady way Wendy is. But this is still fucking Hollywood and all about rating and money. At least Julie just spits it out (unlike the other phony talk show dolts) that there's still NO one in the biz. who comes close to generating the same kind of attention when you drop Ms name! F it and what others think. Julie (just w/in the past year) has been in suuper OCD loon M mode. Trust. Actually making Kelly look weak! lol