Julie Chen Admits to Fan Girl Moment, and pays tribute on "The Talk" for Halloween

Skin

Don't know if this was posted....

They usually do nothing but talk shit about her on this show, but it just goes to show, that when Madonna walks into a room, if you hate her, or love her, you shit your pants. End of story. :laugh:

Julie recently threw shade at the behind the scenes clip of the Rebel Heart Tour where Madonna teased us with the nun on stripper pole segment. She said when she saw that she lost her desire to see the show. Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zuVd2cWny4

I hate all these fucking hen-house talk shows. These women make me want to vomit. Her whole story about "Like, oh god, like Madonna walks into the room, and I'm like...".

Sod off, and go get laid you whores.

I hate all these fucking hen-house talk shows. These women make me want to vomit. Her whole story about "Like, oh god, like Madonna walks into the room, and I'm like...".

Sod off, and go get laid you whores.

LOL amen.

This is why I've always respected someone like Liz Smith. Through good or bad, she always supported Madonna unlike these two-faced hosts on the Talk/View/Whatever. They all talk shit about her during their coffee talks and love to kick her when she's down but when she's on their show, they know there is interest and people will be watching for Madonna not them so they fawn over her. I'm sure Madonna would love nothing more than to roll her eyes at them.

Just shows you what a professional Madonna is.

Her husband owns the tv channel I think

I catch this show at work every now and then and that former lesbian child star from Roseanne ALWAYS defends Madonna when shes being discussed

Her husband owns the tv channel I think

I catch this show at work every now and then and that former lesbian child star from Roseanne ALWAYS defends Madonna when shes being discussed

Yeah. Sara is smart enough to know what's up.

"She's not selling a lot of tickets on her tour." :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wcq7feeug8

Cut to every show being sold out so far, and more dates STILL being added. Someone send Sharon the facts.

How many talk shows of women sitting around a table talking shit about madonna together, with an audience told to applaud at each line have we had so far? :D aww theyre so career-dead

Guest Pud Whacker

Cut to every show being sold out so far, and more dates STILL being added. Someone send Sharon the facts.

madonna gave a job to sharons unattractive, unfortunate daughter. you would think she would have a little loyalty.

madonna gave a job to sharons unattractive, unfortunate daughter. you would think she would have a little loyalty.

nah, she kissed Gagas ass instead !!!! Those 2-faced woman are woman who do not have real friendships, who dont fulfill their husbands pleasures. Because of that they are frustrated TV-nuns shouting their poison to other women.

She didn't give her own unattractive daughter any loyalty! She kissed Gaga's asshole, her unattractive daughter was MAD at the time :lmao: That's how pathetic this woman is! Another person I gladly call a CUNT!

Yeah to be fair Kelly didn't really buy the whole gaga thing I think Sharon just made her .

It's basically another Piers Morgan thing. They know she will never give them the time of day so they attack

What a tragic mess that Sharon Osbourne. She should be grateful instead but hardly surprising, considering she sold her own daughter short so that she could get a picture with the has been plagiarist who was insulting her. Then again she put her own kids on MTV 24/7 because she's no star in her own right and Ozzy Osbourne is the only reason why she got to TV in the first place

These types of TV shows, The View and so on, are the all time worst, no wonder Madonna bothered with them only once

galline.jpg

Seriously, that Osbourne cow is so dumb :rotfl:

"She's just going back to her old tricks", right? :crazy: How about she's been working her ass off for 32 years you grey dull limited woman? Madonna has put herself through the longest tour of her career at age 54, doing five shows a week for seven consecutive months and with just one week break. And loads of stadium gigs to boot. Maybe she has worked to get to the point she's at today?

Does it occur to this pathetic woman that maybe people spend $400 to go and see Madonna because they derive some joy out of her songs, her singing and her spectacle and not because they know she'll be featuring nuns on poles? :rotfl:

And on what planet she's not selling???????? What a stupid bitch

tumblr_inline_nvcj3ku1nI1r5swg5_500.png

tumblr_inline_nvcj45SsPm1r5swg5_500.png

tumblr_nul70hOO6X1r9hlymo2_r1_1280.jpg

I feel like we hear the same bullshit every time Madonna goes on tour.

"Her tour isn't selling. Her tour isn't selling. Its bombing. Tickets aren't being sold."

And then cut to when she has the highest grossing tour of the year.

I don't get it. But in the end as always when the final gross comes in for the Rebel Heart tour these people will once again look like fools.

I feel like we hear the same bullshit every time Madonna goes on tour.

"Her tour isn't selling. Her tour isn't selling. Its bombing. Tickets aren't being sold."

And then cut to when she has the highest grossing tour of the year.

I don't get it. But in the end as always when the final gross comes in for the Rebel Heart tour these people will once again look like fools.

IKR :chuckle:

And a lot of fans fall for that tabloid shit which is merely based on the gutter press wishful thinking. Some of the media says she's not selling because they are wishing her that scenario :rotfl:

That Sheryl, what's her problem? We get it hun, you don't like Madonna, the first 5,000 times were sufficient. Can she say anything meaningful or of any real value? Why are people so jealous? Why are Madonna's age and her sexuality still a hot topic of discussion?

Why do people feel like they have to always butt in and criticise others for their sexual life? Madonna is 57, still makes millions, looks great and still has sex, is that what bothers her so much? I don't understand what the criticism is to begin with tbh

I cringe at these stupid shows and how dopey and judgmental these women are. They so often don't get their facts right and jump on the bandwagon of what they think the General Public are thinking due to Tabloid articles. There were some great women on the View in the past but that was a long while back. The talk is dreadful and I don't know how Sara Gilbert manages to get through each episode being surrounded by such awful women. Sharon is the worst, always full of herself and often flip-flopping her views. Her hatred of Madonna has been going for years, she only pretended to like her when Kelly was chosen as the Material girl model for a while. Funnily enough, Madonna was her usual polite self when Sharon interviewed her on the Red carpet and was fawning all over her. She does not let these idiots remotely bother her which I love. Piers, Sharon, Chelsea and co can bitch about her all they like and they won't get any reaction.

why is chelsea always invited @ her oscars party though? she says shit about her but gets an invite all the time. so weird.. you would think its for business but then why would she say horrible things about her?

^ She seems to go with other celebrities. She is friends with Jennifer Aniston, Reece Witherspoon, Robin Wright and Sandra Bullock. Always gloating about how they are her friends. Sandra Bullock is a big Madonna fan and took Chelsea one year. Chelsea then was rude and obnoxious enough to talk about how much she despises Madonna although enjoys her parties. She never gives a reason for her hatred either. She is just a nasty piece of work who is jealous of true stars - why she keeps bringing up her friendships with the women I mentioned earlier. People that name drop all the time are insecure idiots. She is always attacking Madonna and Angelina Jolie - both way out of her league in every way.