Will the crowd in Nashville be as tragic as Toronto?

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

I'm asking because I'm thinking of seeing her on the 2nd US leg and I'm trying to decide if its worth it... It was INCREDIBLE seeing her in Toronto obviously but the crowd was abit of a bummer tbh.

Is anyone else going in Nashville? What do we think the crowd will be like? This is her 1st time there yeah?

Don't worry about the crowd. The important thing is that you want to see her. Go and have a great time.

As Madonna says herself " Poor is the man whose pleasures depends on the permission of another" That is the way you have to look at it. As long as you enjoy it and love it, who cares if the crowd are not jumping around or sitting down or whatever.

Guest Rachelle of London

As an Australian I would've thought you would've seen her anywhere given the chance. Why worry about crowds when Madonna is performing in front of you. I bet Nashville will be amazing. It's one of the most musical cities in the world.

I think the crowd in Nashville will be pretty good because it's her first time there. Many people will be getting their first experience ... and once they see her right in front of them they'll get caught up in it. I'm considering going myself since a friend of mine lives there and is going to see her for the first time!

Not fair to totally shit on Toronto... the crowd seemed really good the second night. Although the crowds here do seem to be getting more walking dead in general, haha.

Anyway, sometimes it's just the night.

Normally I don't care about the crowd at most shows (usually at clubs and music halls or whatever you call them). But at an arena I notice it more. But still, I just have my own good time if I'm enjoying the show.

im also one of those fans who feeds off the energy of the crowds. recommend going to shows that has people who are passionate. italian fans and the french won't disappoint i think. mexico. spain maybe. sometimes crowds are really exciting in the "colder" countries and surprise you. so you can always try nashville. to me the seated crowd on the floor is not exciting. i saw her in wembley arena for confessions and theres something so stand off ish about it. people next to me on cellphones or sitting down. yuk. (and people here say the birthday show was good for confessions in wembley but i dont share that opinion. not after experiencing spanish & french crowds

I would think Nashville would be a good crowd. Nashville now is quite a liberal progressive city. And since she hasn't been there before, there are lots of Madonna fans who are crazy to see her who maybe can't afford to travel.

I think it will be great!

Guest Rachelle of London

The Toronto crowds for MDNA were great. I always used to watch those clips on Youtube but they got removed for copyright :(

Guest bluejean

My intention wasn't to shit on Toronto I am trying to decide what city to see her in again. Obviously Mexico would be ideal but I don't think my work schedule will permit it.

I LOVED seeing both shows in Toronto btw but yes, the crowd was abit stiff especially on the 1st night. Surrounding the heart was the best cos people were crowding around like they would in GA. But the seating in front of the main stage I was going off while people stood around me like a pack of stunned mullets. I know they were enjoying the show in awe and that's fine but I prefer it abit more wild than that at a concert personally especially if it's my 3rd time seeing the show I'd prefer more energy in the crowd if possible.

Guest bluejean

:madgemanson:

yeah. I was at the second TORONTO show and the crowd was having a good time. especially the drunk dude beside me.

Probably was me :lmao:

The crowd on the second night was crazy. There was a guy beside me (with the top hat) screaming "Madonna, you are my queeeeeen!" I think he eventually was kicked out or he was told to be quiet lol

Toronto is very unpredictable. We can be reserved but then we can surprise you....