MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bluejean

Which extra added song do you want her to do for the DVD?

Extra song  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which extra song/s do you want for the DVD?

• Ghosttown
    • Frozen
    • Secret
    • Like a Prayer

Ghosttown. We've got LAP in so many forms that it's already a cliché... I know I know, it's a classic and probably HER BEST song ever (I even adore it) but Ghosttown deserves to be on that damn DVD. I really don't mind the others tbh.

Ghosttown. We've got LAP in so many forms that it's already a cliché... I know I know, it's a classic and probably HER BEST song ever (I even adore it) but Ghosttown deserves to be on that damn DVD. I really don't mind the others tbh.

I agree. LAP is my favorite song ever but we have so many versions of it already that I'd rather have Ghosttown. I doubt she'll perform it again after this tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

Secret and WTG needs to stay!!!

Secret and WTG needs to stay!!!

Agree I want both so badly...., but there hasnt been a concert where she performed both...

...BUT this time around, there are no rules of what she may or may not do.....so there is a chance :)

I find this incarnation of Secret rather boring, nothing special on vocals or the instrumental i also miss the tremolo guitar

Still in shock since she didn't include Joan Of Arc in the setlist

I know, I'm still hoping she does it in the place of the extra song one day...

Secret is essentially the DWT version so for the DVD it would feel less special than the others.

Wait wait wait. . Is She skipping WTG???? I thought she was adding other songs , not skipping WTG

Express Yourself :laugh:

just kidding,

for the DVD I want WTG, Secret and Like a Prayer. Hope they do make some special intregration to the DVD. Or a bonus disc.

It would be also great if she does Everybody for the DVD too, I liked that moment and the choreography.

Maybe she will surprise us with different songs in Europe, Asia and Australia !!! :ohmy:

I voted Ghosttown. But a song I would like her to perform again in this tour is "I deserve it".

I want ALL songs included if nothing else as "extras". If I'm forced to choose one though......hmmmm.....on one hand I want to say Ghosttown because let's face it, if it's not on this DVD, there is a slim chance she's ever gonna do this song again on a tour......on the other hand, you can never go wrong with LAP. That song brings a certain energy that few (maybe even no other) of her songs bring, but we have it in so many incarnations already + it's guaranteed to be on a future tour release. I just don't understand why we didn't get the added songs from S&S '09 and Holiday, Everybody etc from MDNA as extras on those DVD's.

Wait wait wait. . Is She skipping WTG???? I thought she was adding other songs , not skipping WTG

yes, basically she has replaced it with Secret a few times

One time she skipped it altogether and went right into Ghosttown. While there's a pattern it looks anything can happen in this section, (except for rebel heart ). Who knows what she'll perform next!

All but if I have to choose I'd be Like A Prayer !

I want Who's that Girl and Secret too - but this show needs an American Life moment - so I pray for Love Profusion or Hollywood.

LAP is not her best song and so not her "signature" song.

Vogue, LAV, Holiday are more famous. ROL is better. Papa Don't Preach is just as dramatic.

I find this incarnation of Secret rather boring, nothing special on vocals or the instrumental i also miss the tremolo guitar

This is the best Secret live so far..