Which extra added song do you want her to do for the DVD?

Guest bluejean

Extra song  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which extra song/s do you want for the DVD?

• Ghosttown
    • Frozen
    • Secret
    • Like a Prayer

Ghosttown. We've got LAP in so many forms that it's already a cliché... I know I know, it's a classic and probably HER BEST song ever (I even adore it) but Ghosttown deserves to be on that damn DVD. I really don't mind the others tbh.

I agree. LAP is my favorite song ever but we have so many versions of it already that I'd rather have Ghosttown. I doubt she'll perform it again after this tour.

Express Yourself :laugh:

just kidding,

for the DVD I want WTG, Secret and Like a Prayer. Hope they do make some special intregration to the DVD. Or a bonus disc.

It would be also great if she does Everybody for the DVD too, I liked that moment and the choreography.

Maybe she will surprise us with different songs in Europe, Asia and Australia !!! :ohmy:

I want ALL songs included if nothing else as "extras". If I'm forced to choose one though......hmmmm.....on one hand I want to say Ghosttown because let's face it, if it's not on this DVD, there is a slim chance she's ever gonna do this song again on a tour......on the other hand, you can never go wrong with LAP. That song brings a certain energy that few (maybe even no other) of her songs bring, but we have it in so many incarnations already + it's guaranteed to be on a future tour release. I just don't understand why we didn't get the added songs from S&S '09 and Holiday, Everybody etc from MDNA as extras on those DVD's.

Wait wait wait. . Is She skipping WTG???? I thought she was adding other songs , not skipping WTG

yes, basically she has replaced it with Secret a few times

One time she skipped it altogether and went right into Ghosttown. While there's a pattern it looks anything can happen in this section, (except for rebel heart ). Who knows what she'll perform next!

Ghosttown. We've got LAP in so many forms that it's already a cliché... I know I know, it's a classic and probably HER BEST song ever (I even adore it) but Ghosttown deserves to be on that damn DVD. I really don't mind the others tbh.

LAP is not her best song and so not her "signature" song.

Vogue, LAV, Holiday are more famous. ROL is better. Papa Don't Preach is just as dramatic.

I find this incarnation of Secret rather boring, nothing special on vocals or the instrumental i also miss the tremolo guitar

This is the best Secret live so far..

LAP is not her best song and so not her "signature" song.

Vogue, LAV, Holiday are more famous. ROL is better. Papa Don't Preach is just as dramatic.

I don't think its a matter of personal opinion but Like a Prayer is most certainly her signature song. No it's not her best and I have always felt Vogue to be her signature song, even ROL for a time there but when you consider cultural impact and the fact that it always ranks highest on respected and non respected music critic polls and write ups and mere crowd response at concerts it's hard to deny LAP has in time become her signature song. Look at the response it got at Live 8, Super Bowl, MDNA and just recently at The Forum where it was probably the highlight of the night for most.