Which extra added song do you want her to do for the DVD?

Guest bluejean

Extra song  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which extra song/s do you want for the DVD?

• Ghosttown
    • Frozen
    • Secret
    • Like a Prayer

Guest bluejean

Hopefully she includes Who's That Girl in the DVD although by the looks of it she may NOT.

But assuming she will which of the extra added songs do you want on the DVD?

Love all four but have to go for

Like a Prayer

The crowd's energy is just different for that song!!

Guest Rocco Papa

I think it will most likely be Ghosttown.

However, I think (in addition to Ghosttown) she should do a different surprise song the night she films the DVD. There seems to be something special about her doing a song for the FIRST TIME during that part of the show (i.e. Ghosttown @ Brooklyn, Like a Prayer @ LA). She's already done those songs, so the response would be more special if they were hearing her do a song for the first time on that tour.

Guest eroticerotic

is she not performing Who's That Girl anymore?

That's tough,,, I'll say Like A Prayer because she's not yet been to Australia, they've never seen it live, I think It will get a huge reaction that needs to be captured on film.

I really need to her to keep WTG, it's the most beautiful version.

As for the added, Ghosttown, of course.

Though it would be nice if they had extras with ALL the added songs. We know that Madonna fans are the most punished out of all tlegendary icons' fanbases, so there is no chance, but this tour has already given is so much... Who knows?.

Put it this way, if Who's that Girl isn't on that DVD I won't be buying it and I'm deadly serious. I've waited nearly 30 years for this on tour and this tour version gives me chills. I want it in full, glorious HD or she's not getting another penny from me

Ghosttown. We've got LAP in so many forms that it's already a cliché... I know I know, it's a classic and probably HER BEST song ever (I even adore it) but Ghosttown deserves to be on that damn DVD. I really don't mind the others tbh.