MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crux

Kate Bush

16 hours ago, Icykiller said:

Thanks!!

Sigh, I wonder how big this "coma" is going to be? Hopefully not like the one in between The Red Shoes and Aerial, but with her one never knows.

Nah, that one had several implications like the passing of her mother, splitting up from long term bf Del Palmer, Albert's (Bertie) birth and raising him, new bf and current husband and even by her own admission lack of creative juice. Maybe this one will take about half the time, we'll see ;)

^ I love that song ! :inlove:

On 29.10.2015 at 1:31 PM, runa said:

Anyone saying Aerial is boring should consult a doctor. Now.

This. 

Anyone else love Them Heavy People?? 

Used to like Them Heavy People, not my all time favorite by Kate but it's fun - enjoyable to watch particularly here, for me:

11 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

My god this is beautiful 

Wow. Two years ago. I cannot believe it. Yes, this is beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time too...

This version is beyond words. It's just beautiful, can't wait for the album tbh.

A brand NEW album would be awesome... and allow all that footage taken over 3 days to be made in home-made formats for our watching pleasure.

Soooo who already listened to her new live album? I think it's absolutely gorgeous!

The Ninth Wave and An Endless Sky Of Honey translate perfectly into the live setting with their glorious arrangements. What a joyful and intense production.

On 11/26/2016 at 1:42 PM, Illuminati said:

Soooo who already listened to her new live album? I think it's absolutely gorgeous!

The Ninth Wave and An Endless Sky Of Honey translate perfectly into the live setting with their glorious arrangements. What a joyful and intense production.

I bought it yesterday and listened all the way through, it's an amazing listening experience, the whole thing, especially those concept discs.

People are upset and calling her a racist and xenophobic cuz she said she supports Theresa May

Who wouldn't be upset to discover their fav is a goddamned TORY? I'm not all that surprised though. Old Kate lives in Cloud Cuckoo Land as it is.

Well, we all know our dear Kate is an "Excentrique" 

On 29/11/2016 at 8:34 PM, le smoking said:

People are upset and calling her a racist and xenophobic cuz she said she supports Theresa May

????  WHAT????

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Who wouldn't be upset to discover their fav is a goddamned TORY? I'm not all that surprised though. Old Kate lives in Cloud Cuckoo Land as it is.

Is it true??..... Does Kate really support that fucking cunt!?? .... *trying to dig info out online*

Fuck it appears to be true..... :blink:

http://www.macleans.ca/culture/arts/in-conversation-with-kate-bush/

https://www.theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2016/nov/29/theresa-may-kate-bush-biggest-fan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3981738/Theresa-wins-unlikely-celebrity-backing-Kate-Bush-says-great-woman-charge.html

Well, dear Kate you proved that one should never say never. Never have I thought I would say this: go fuck yourself Kate Bush, you and your Tory leader. And while you are at it, see if you can get back in shape. Too much fat causes mental diarrhea, clearly...

Utterly disappointed.

The reaction is probably one of the reasons she rarely does interviews, I wouldn't be surprised if it sends her into hiding again,

47 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2016/nov/29/theresa-may-kate-bush-biggest-fan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3981738/Theresa-wins-unlikely-celebrity-backing-Kate-Bush-says-great-woman-charge.html

Well, dear Kate you proved that one should never say never. Never have I thought I would say this: go fuck yourself Kate Bush, you and your Tory leader. And while you are at it, see if you can get back in shape. Too much fat causes mental diarrhea, clearly...

Utterly disappointed.

talking about people who put their hearts on a pop singer.

chill out, she's just an artist, not the Antichrist...believe me, you'll survive!

1 minute ago, Chimera said:

talking about people who put their hearts on a pop singer.

chill out, she's just an artist, not the Antichrist...believe me, you'll survive!

She's not a pop singer and I am entitled to be disappointed by her declarations. No doubt I will survive, less of my hard earned dosh going to the pocket of a Theresa Cunt May supporter :)

She can go into hiding for good, for all I care.

People are too politicaly polarized nowadays, there is no way win whatever you say someone will be crying

10 hours ago, pjcowley said:

She's not a pop singer and I am entitled to be disappointed by her declarations. No doubt I will survive, less of my hard earned dosh going to the pocket of a Theresa Cunt May supporter :)

She can go into hiding for good, for all I care.

No pop singer? so what is she then? rock? folk? R&B?, punk?, grunch?...lol....oh yes, eclectic and idiosyncratic, a "performance artist"...fuck that semi intellectual shyt :fag:

Btw, didn't know she was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire...what a pompous stupidity :drool:

21 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Utterly disappointed.

Are you being serious?? A bit OTT really

29 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Are you being serious?? A bit OTT really

Kate Bush is entitled to support whoever she likes half as much as I am entitled to disagree, just like you feel entitled to judge my post as OTT without knowing my political views.

10 hours ago, Chimera said:

No pop singer? so what is she then? rock? folk? R&B?, punk?, grunch?...lol....oh yes, eclectic and idiosyncratic, a "performance artist"...fuck that semi intellectual shyt :fag:

Btw, didn't know she was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire...what a pompous stupidity :drool:

Absolutely semi intellectual (no intellect there for saying what she said about her beloved Theresa May) and indeed pompous stupidity.

5 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Kate Bush is entitled to support whoever she likes half as much as I am entitled to disagree, just like you feel entitled to judge my post as OTT without knowing my political views.

I don't care about your political views, I just think it's sad that you've completed turned against her and fat shamed her.

I'm extremely disappointed to hear Kate supports a cunt like Theresa May.  Kate was someone I always looked up to since the 80s.  She gave women of my generation a voice.  Now, it's all bullshit, means nothing. 

What the fuck would this forum be doing if Madonna publicly supported Donald Trump?  We'd all go ape shit.  I would be in tears. 

1 hour ago, WeboGirl said:

I'm extremely disappointed to hear Kate supports a cunt like Theresa May.  Kate was someone I always looked up to since the 80s.  She gave women of my generation a voice.  Now, it's all bullshit, means nothing. 

What the fuck would this forum be doing if Madonna publicly supported Donald Trump?  We'd all go ape shit.  I would be in tears. 

Luckily for us and herself, Madonna does not change her beliefs according to what her stomach dictates, unlike a certain mentally challenged recluse songwriter from England...

38 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Luckily for us and herself, Madonna does not change her beliefs according to what her stomach dictates, unlike a certain mentally challenged recluse songwriter from England...

PJ, never let go of what you believe in.  Change can only happen when we make a stand.  I don't think you're being 'OTT' at all.  If more people stood up for what they believe in, the world would be a better place.  

Let's keep fighting!

6 hours ago, WeboGirl said:

PJ, never let go of what you believe in.  Change can only happen when we make a stand.  I don't think you're being 'OTT' at all.  If more people stood up for what they believe in, the world would be a better place.  

Let's keep fighting!

Exactly.

It makes me love her even more

who cares if the corbynistas are having a tantrum about it lol