Yes, nothing forced about their interaction. So cute together! :laugh:

PXTRxHlN.gif

Omg this gif :wow::inlove:

:rotfl: @ Madonna's reaction/expression

Now i'm not sure whether I prefer this one or the MET Ball ones

Omg this gif :wow::inlove:

:rotfl: @ Madonna's reaction/expression

Now i'm not sure whether I prefer this one or the MET Ball ones

They are always gold together. Both fun and beautiful women.

Nemo, thanks again for your great gifs that you always do for us all. You are the Queen of Gifs. :inlove:

They are always gold together. Both fun and beautiful women.

Nemo, thanks again for your great gifs that you always do for us all. You are the Queen of Gifs. :inlove:

indeed :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

It was marvelous! She was on fire. LA was loving every second. Nobody cared that she was late. The crowd was having a blast and all smiles. Like a Prayer and Secret were awesome. As was THE ENTIRE SET LIST!!! She seemed really happy. More later.

EAT DONG.

It was marvelous! She was on fire. LA was loving every second. Nobody cared that she was late. The crowd was having a blast and all smiles. Like a Prayer and Secret were awesome. As was THE ENTIRE SET LIST!!! She seemed really happy. More later.

:drama:

WOW!! What a concert this would have been to attend!! Imagine, as an ordinary fan, being up front surrounded by all those celebrities. Not that celebrities are any better than anyone else (except Madonna :lol:), but still...

Hot fucking damn. Without even reading a single post in this thread which I'm about to, that pic alone and from what I saw on her Facebook page and Ms comments, looks like one of the BEST crowds yet!! Go LA- they fucking LOVE her there!!

You're welcome, XXL!

Yes, nothing forced about their interaction. So cute together! :laugh:

PXTRxHlN.gif

Said it many times, these two CLEARY like/love each other! Mutual authentic respect. Nothing fair-weathered or awkward/off about it like Toilet Shiate. Sorry but Katy kinda sorta def. should be kissing Ms fine ass. She was one of the first who publicly gave her major props months before I Kissed A Gal smashed!

Said it many times, these two CLEARY like/love each other! Mutual authentic respect. Nothing fair-weathered or awkward/off about it like Toilet Shiate. Sorry but Katy kinda sorta def. should be kissing Ms fine ass. She was one of the first who publicly gave her major props months before I Kissed A Gal smashed!

exactly.

Madonna loved that song and her.

she advertised it in her interview when katy was not big then.

after that she became huuuuuuge!!!!

LOL

this la show feels like the confessions tour.

so many celebs.

its all over again.

incredible to see these many celebs in NY and La shows of madonna.

back in the confessions tour there were so many movie stars too.

leonardo, glenn close, hilary duff, sarah jessica parker, brittany murphy, drew barrymore, and brad and angelina too.