Los Angeles, the Forum 10/27

HarleyQuinn

Guest Medoner

Wow this show was INSANE. Everything happened and all of it is crazy good. I need to hear LAP on my date, please please keep it M. A definite highlight.

I never think to save money for tickets in advance. And the cheapest her concert tickets ever were since 2001 were for S&S because it was a stadium date. I got to see her for S&S.

I was eagerly anticipating your review :(

did katy refer to madonna as mom or as a joke like girls do when they get on stage and say "i love you...." naming all their family members? ;) i can't tell whether M loved or didn't love katy :p

Of course M loved and appreciated her taking part in the UB segment :D She couldn't say it any more clearly. Mom as in "you opened the door for all of us" and Madonna could be her mother anagraphically, nothing wrong with that

When you factor in the fact that Madonna has always been motherly to her dancers, crew, friends, other stars etc it's just a perfect reference

Katy seems so at ease with M, they seem like good friends. "I love you MOM" :lmao::bow:

:rotfl::bow:

Can't believe it's been 7 years since I saw Katy in a small record store without all the entourage and now look at her

Glad that in spite of all the success she has yet to give signs of delusion or massive coke-induced pretentiousness