Los Angeles, the Forum 10/27

HarleyQuinn

Once my dumbass figures out how to post pics with this board, here is my instagram in the mean time. I posted a couple of pics.

instagram.com/damnatioadbestias

Thank you, erotica blu but isn't that too much trouble?

Great, now everyone will make a meme out of my nose!

I had to get a pic with the guy in the nun's habit.

is mila kunis the girl who went to confessions and sang every word to all the songs? she looks like a real fan. as in our kind of way

Mila is a huge Madonna fan and so is Ashton. I know people are saying he just stood there but he has praised her and loved her for years. Just his demeanour at concerts.

I liked the nod she gave to Monte to move backwards before LAP

And then going "that's a cue" when she said she felt like praying via he didn't start playing

I understand people who doesn t go visually crazy at enents like M show .

some people just want to understand the inner meaning a true artist s work . when you are in front of a masterpiece it happens you wanna solve the riddle , concentrate and understand the process .

I understand people who doesn t go visually crazy at enents like M show .

some people just want to understand the inner meaning a true artist s work . when you are in front of a masterpiece it happens you wanna solve the riddle , concentrate and understand the process .

It took me a while to understand you were talking about Ashton.

There's a quote button on the the bottom right of every post to reply directly to posts and make it more comprehendible for everyone.

It took me a while to understand you were talking about Ashton.

There's a quote button on the the bottom right of every post to reply directly to posts and make it more comprehendible for everyone.

That being said, I highly doubt Ashton was there to critically analyze Madonna's show. He went because he was dragged by Mila and he stood out like any other boring straight man lol

That being said, I highly doubt Ashton was there to critically analyze Madonna's show. He went because he was dragged by Mila and he stood out like any other boring straight man lol

He's good friends with Guy O also and who knows maybe he didn't want everyone talking about him after all the controversy with Demi and Madonna. :p

not trying to go off topic but i can't believe tmr show is the last in usa till the end of Jan. :mellow:

I'm so excited to see how Europe reacts to this tour tho! I can't wait for the videos/periscopes from Spain especially!

Katy Perry joined #Madonna, as a bunch of stars cheered them on, including AJ McLean, Rondell Sheridan, Joe Walsh, Sean Hayes, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Liberty Ross, Kathy Griffin, Fergie and Queen Latifah. Beyonce and JayZ were there. We also heard that Mariah Carey was spotted.

video by TMZ

They spotted a cow!

Ashton loves Madonna, he has commented about loving her for years, before he was with Demi and Mila. Some people just watch shows and don't show a lot of emotion. He is probably one of those people.