Los Angeles, the Forum 10/27

HarleyQuinn

Guys, Like A Prayer was magical. It was so unexpected. I just can't explain how amazing it was. I loved the show, although I was pissed she waited until 10:20 to take the stage. What is her problem?

Okay, I came back from the show. She started at 10:20 and the show ended at approx. 12:25.

A recap.

She is amazing. The media likes to knock her for her age but how many of those sorry fuckers can do the gymnastics that she can?

Madonna is a force to be reckoned with. She is one of the last living greats. I actually preferred this show over the MDNA one which was my first show. I was originally going to see her for Hard Candy but someone totaled my car (we found out who it was and got reparations).

The highlights:

1. Take a bow-I love the makeover. The best way I can describe it was a 'dark, rock ballad'. I would love to have a remix just for that and I hope that was recorded!

2. Deeper and deeper-I heard this live and if I get a heart attack within the next five minutes, I will have died happy because I heard this gem live. It was the only time I stood up and danced like an idiot. I dun currrr, I had a great time. Powerful, raw, dancey.

3. I chuckled to myself when I saw people standing up for 'La Isla Bonita'.

4. LIke a Prayer-She said she wanted to play something special just for LA. I looked at the previous set lists. I saw that she traded Frozen for that one. Bummer. I am still happy, though.

5. Katy Perry fangirling.

6. Madonna's interactions: "Are the ceilings getting smaller or is my ego getting bigger?" She was making a small speech about being a 'rebel heart' and I heard someone behind me say 'Just sing'. Grrrr, what the fuck?

7. She referred to her stage as a penis. She said 'I didn't make it that way intentionally'. Pssssh. :p

8. I heard 'Wanna be starting something' and people randomly cheering. I got a seat in 212. What was going on? After singing 'Holiday', 'Smooth Criminal' started playing. I thought that was sweet that she respects and misses MJ.

Next time she tours I will save enough so that I can get a seat along the shaft or head.

I am a happy camper.

Guys, Like A Prayer was magical. It was so unexpected. I just can't explain how amazing it was. I loved the show, although I was pissed she waited until 10:20 to take the stage. What is her problem?

Hey, for MDNA she started at 11. It was a Wednesday night. No chinges!

Okay, I came back from the show. She started at 10:20 and the show ended at approx. 12:25.

A recap.

She is amazing. The media likes to knock her for her age but how many of those sorry fuckers can do the gymnastics that she can?

Madonna is a force to be reckoned with. She is one of the last living greats. I actually preferred this show over the MDNA one which was my first show. I was originally going to see her for Hard Candy but someone totaled my car (we found out who it was and got reparations).

The highlights:

1. Take a bow-I love the makeover. The best way I can describe it was a 'dark, rock ballad'. I would love to have a remix just for that and I hope that was recorded!

2. Deeper and deeper-I heard this live and if I get a heart attack within the next five minutes, I will have died happy because I heard this gem live. It was the only time I stood up and danced like an idiot. I dun currrr, I had a great time. Powerful, raw, dancey.

3. I chuckled to myself when I saw people standing up for 'La Isla Bonita'.

4. LIke a Prayer-She said she wanted to play something special just for LA. I looked at the previous set lists. I saw that she traded Frozen for that one. Bummer. I am still happy, though.

5. Katy Perry fangirling.

6. Madonna's interactions: "Are the ceilings getting smaller or is my ego getting bigger?" She was making a small speech about being a 'rebel heart' and I heard someone behind me say 'Just sing'. Grrrr, what the fuck?

7. She referred to her stage as a penis. She said 'I didn't make it that way intentionally'. Pssssh. :p

8. I heard 'Wanna be starting something' and people randomly cheering. I got a seat in 212. What was going on? After singing 'Holiday', 'Smooth Criminal' started playing. I thought that was sweet that she respects and misses MJ.

Next time she tours I will save enough so that I can get a seat along the shaft or head.

I am a happy camper.

:clap::clap:

Glad you had a great time

When did she do LAP ? It must have been simply electric. I heard that Beyonce was the only one not dancing.:p ;?

Beyoncé

Queen Latifah

Backstreet Boys

Why wasn't I there?

Omg it was like a celebrity sighting night!!!

Here's another good UB vid.

I hope they make an album track together on their next album and call it BIDET SONG PART DEUX