Top 5 Album Covers

Shane

Why do you guys do this to me?????

So fucking hard!

1. Like A Prayer (her best album cover imo)

2. Madonna

3. Bedtime Stories

4. True Blue

5. tie: ROL & HC

I cheated.

Anyone who doesn't have the Erotica cover in the top 5 really don't have a clue.

Pfft.....anyone that would put Erotica over LAV, TB or even HC doesn't have a clue. Haven't had my coffee yet but I'm pretty sure I'm right. :)

Sorry but Erotica = overrated in so many ways. Not that it's not great but almost everything else she has done is better. Sometimes people like rooting for the underdog primarily because it's the underdog. ;) oops did I say that? I'm not apologizing but I should get some coffee before I post anymore....lol

Pfft.....anyone that would put Erotica over LAV, TB or even HC doesn't have a clue. Haven't had my coffee yet but I'm pretty sure I'm right. :)

Sorry but Erotica = overrated in so many ways. Not that it's not great but almost everything else she has done is better. Sometimes people like rooting for the underdog primarily because it's the underdog. ;) oops did I say that? I'm not apologizing but I should get some coffee before I post anymore....lol

I can see people rooting for the underdog 'Erotica' musically and chart wise, but I don't know if that rooting would include the cover? Maybe for some I guess? haha

Not me. I am obsessed with the cover all unto itself. I especially love it because it was something different from her previous covers. And it's still her gorgeous face.

Plus... I DO like her album covers where she is posing in some outfit (especially all of the 80's covers - very iconic) but I feel like some after that could have been more. I don't know, she's gorgeous and all, but she's just standing there (ROL, Music, HC) or lying there (BS - however, I LOVE 'Something to Remember').

Not that i'm trying to insult them... hello, Madonna is stunning on all of them... but I like the covers from her best that seem a little different I guess.