Why are there some people who are front row. Always. Several nights in a row?

ULIZOS

Amusing thread. Why the fuck do people care what strangers spend their money on? If going to see Madonna 80 times makes them happy so be it. We all indulge in our own ways whether its shoes, shopping or 80 Madonna concerts,,,Who are we to judge. Worry about yourselves and not others. Live and let live for fucks sake!!!!

I just don't understand what's so hard to get. If you're rich enough to buy things then you can buy it. If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. I saw the most beautiful Loewe handbag in harrods the other week and I couldn't afford it. I'm not gonna stand at the till and wait for someone that can and ask if they've got a family or responsibilities.

lol right on

There's not much point him being here if its not as himself. That defeats the whole purpose of being here.

Not sure what relevance siblings and partner etc has? I have a partner and two dogs and i go to loads of concerts every year ( more than 30) Its all about choice.

Just wanted to know if him having kids etc, how he has the time to travel for months from looking after them.

He would speak for himself on here if the mods would let him have an account, but he has tried more than 3 times to get one and they wont let him, 9 i know he is trying again too so he can have his say) so its a bit hard for him to stick up for himself and tell his side of the story.

So many of you are asking why people are in the pit all the time for MDNA, well maybe M's team look after the fans they have got to know over the years and who are spending their hard earned money on tickets. i know many artists have friends and family lists so they can allocate tickets to people, I bet its the same with M. God knows they deserve it with the amount of time and money they spend going to M's concerts and following M around the world. But isnt that an amazing way to travel the around the world going to new places and meeting new friends? (its how i met Neil and many others). I think its wonderful. Spending your time and money doing what you love the most..... who could ask for anything more?, and certainly we can't blame people for doing it. All i can guess is people are jealous that they are not able to do this but we all make our choices in life of how we want to live. And if seeing M once or twice is enough for you, thats great! But dont judge other people and put restrictions on them just because its not how you live your life. M fans should stick together not bully and pick on each other, especially those they don't even know.

Anyway I just wanted to give you the heads up as i suspect if Neil has been turned down from joining this forum i suspect others who you are regularly seen in the pit or front rows have probably been turned down too, so cant speak for themselves.

This is absolute rubbish. The M-nation sign-up process is completely automated. Madonnatribe (which andifeel moderates) are the ones who have a wait while a mod manually approves new members. Oops! This just confirms my suspicions that a lot of the stuff he comes out with is nonsense.

He has been on here before, and apparently didn't get the humour and/or didn't like the fact that he was questioned about any of the blanket statements he made. He then said he only came on to tell his "friends" about a Madonna party and he wouldn't be back. This is how these dumb 'site wars' perpetuate.

Oh and as for the suggestion that this board is somehow...jealous (lol) of people "getting in the pit" etc. Myself and countless members, thanks to the very good relationship Madonna's people have with M-Nation (what with it being the biggest and most popular fan board out there) have benefited from that generosity DIRECTLY.

And lets not pretend that EVERY fan who spends megabucks and travels the world watching Madonna gets preferential treatment. Those that BARK the loudest do, and that IS unfair.

This is absolute rubbish. The M-nation sign-up process is completely automated. Madonnatribe (which andifeel moderates) are the ones who have a wait while a mod manually approves new members. Oops! This just confirms my suspicions that a lot of the stuff he comes out with is nonsense.

He has been on here before, and apparently didn't get the humour and/or didn't like the fact that he was questioned about any of the blanket statements he made. He then said he only came on to tell his "friends" about a Madonna party and he wouldn't be back. This is how these dumb 'site wars' perpetuate.

Oh and as for the suggestion that this board is somehow...jealous (lol) of people "getting in the pit" etc. Myself and countless members, thanks to the very good relationship Madonna's people have with M-Nation (what with it being the biggest and most popular fan board out there) have benefited from that generosity DIRECTLY.

And lets not pretend that EVERY fan who spends megabucks and travels the world watching Madonna gets preferential treatment. Those that BARK the loudest do, and that IS unfair.

Some of the comments here are truly appalling. Essentially, every single one of us could be accused by someone else of being selfish for spending even a dollar on Madonna (or anything else that could be classes as "entertainment") because in every single instance, the money would be better spent on a charitable cause. This is an undeniable fact. The person who spends years saving up for enough money to attend one Madonna show clearly doesn't have a huge income (or has a great deal of personal expenses), so could be accused of being incredibly selfish for not spending that money on something else. The person who earns a fortune and sees multiple shows could also easily be accused of being selfish and/or wasting their money. What about people who pay to watch their favourite sporting team play every game of the entire season? This could be described as being obsessive/selfish/frivolous, too.

Ultimately, we all have the right to spend our money on whatever we like. I fail to understand why people feel they have the right to judge and criticise others for spending their money on something that makes them happy, though (as long as they're not hurting anyone else). Even spending $100 on a concert ticket could be considered insane/selfish/obsessive by some. No one could argue that donating that money to a worthwhile charity wouldn't be a better use of it - no one! Does that mean we should all sell our tickets and donate the money to charity? Quite possibly, but then we should all also refrain from buying music, or going to the movies, or buying a book, a magazine, a DVD etc. etc. etc. The $20 I spend on an album could feed a small village in Africa for a month. Eating chocolate - selfish. Going to a restaurant - selfish. Turning on a light at night instead of using a candle or going to bed when it gets dark - selfish. Using a washing machine - selfish. Using a car - selfish. Going on holidays (anywhere) - selfish. Using the Internet - selfish. Spending time on an artist's forum - selfish and obsessive. Aren't we all truly horrible, selfish people for spending our money on something that we enjoy, rather than sacrificing everything for the sake of others? We should all be living like the Amish, shouldn't we? Yes? No.

Some people here are labelling those who attend many shows as obsessive. Those same people would be given the same label by others for choosing to post on this forum. Buying multiple albums by the same artist could be deemed obsessive by some people. It's disappointing to see people in here criticising those who choose to attend multiple shows. Who is it hurting? Does it make people feel better about their own fandom by criticising others who seem to be "more" obsessed than they are? "I'm not obsessed, because I only go to one concert, unlike those losers who go to multiple shows on the same tour!" It's sad.

I've spent a lot of money travelling to see Madonna. To many, this is a ridiculous waste of money. However, I donate a lot of money to charity, spend many hours helping others, support my parents financially and get into trouble for spending too much money on my nephews. I don't drink, smoke, take drugs etc. etc. etc., so I have the money to spend on entertainment (which gives me no end of joy). Should I feel bad for being able to afford this? Do I deserve to be judged and criticised for this?

As for Neil, as others have pointed out, he is an extremely nice guy who works hard, runs a charity, looks after his family and is very generous of spirit. People who attend multiple shows don't receive free tickets - they pay for them, just like everyone else, even when they have access to tickets reserved for friends and family (I'm not suggesting that this is Neil's situation - I don't know for sure whether he has access to such tickets or not, but I do know that he pays for every single show he attends). They don't queue separately, either (as I mentioned in an earlier post, they still have to line up like everyone else in GA situations).

The fans who attend multiple shows don't post here. This thread kind of demonstrates why (clearly, they wouldn't be welcome). That's a really sad reflection on this forum, because in every other way, it's a very tolerant, accepting and supportive place.

Guest Rachelle of London

Erm he's just sent me the screenshot from Madonna nation stating a moderator has to preview his account. I've just tweeted it to Hector as I can't post it on here using my phone

This topic is in danger of getting out of control methinks!

But if I've learned anything over the years with regards certain Madonna fans, it's this - be very very careful of what you are told about others.

A lot of utter lies and bullshit is often spoken and sadly believed.

Erm he's just sent me the screenshot from Madonna nation stating a moderator has to preview his account. I've just tweeted it to Hector as I can't post it on here using my phone

In which case there's a reason HE ALONE has been flagged in such a way. Is there any particular reason people are attempting to jump through hoops for this person? Every one of those tribe "people" should have been expunged after that VIRUS incident on here in fact.

Guest Rachelle of London

In which case there's a reason HE ALONE has been flagged in such a way. Is there any particular reason people are attempting to jump through hoops for this person? Every one of those tribe "people" should have been expunged after that VIRUS incident on here in fact.

Do you have to go there?

It's only the fact that me and others actually KNOW this person. If we like him and want to defend him when his name has been brought up then that's what we wanna do.

If there is a virus that Madonna tribe brought to Madonna nation well that's for you and the other moderators to deal with not us.

Guest Rachelle of London

Whilst this is such a hot topic I'm gonna shamelessly plug the free Madonna Party that Neil throws a few times a year at GAY in London. Starts at 2pm on Halloween, Saturday 31 October. No fee. Prizes and competitions and reps from the charity stonewall will be there.

Do you have to go there?

It's only the fact that me and others actually KNOW this person. If we like him and want to defend him when his name has been brought up then that's what we wanna do.

If there is a virus that Madonna tribe brought to Madonna nation well that's for you and the other moderators to deal with not us.

Hacking/viruses are dangerous for everyone visiting the board I'm afraid, not just moderators...and it was dealt with.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion about the subject at hand btw. Judge ye not lest ye be judged.... goes both ways

Whilst this is such a hot topic I'm gonna shamelessly plug the free Madonna Party that Neil throws a few times a year at GAY in London. Starts at 2pm on Halloween, Saturday 31 October. No fee. Prizes and competitions and reps from the charity stonewall will be there.

Well yes, that's what he usually came here to do. Plug his "parties"

Guest Rachelle of London

So if the viruses were dealt with why were they brought up in a thread about fans being front row multiple times? I thought this was something current....

reading thread like

tumblr_m385tuvpwC1r6jqq1o1_500.gif

:lmao: Me too! something about viruses and stuff. This got all kinds of interesting.

So, long story short, I guess I'ma have to suck some dick to get up there. I already warned my boyfriend. Good thing he's a Madonna fan, too.

Some of you are so judgmental and vicious that It is kind of sad ... FOR YOUR INFORMATION, with my money I do whatever I want .... just sayin... Shut your jealous mouth and be a better version of yourself. Now let me get ready I have another show to attend ....#unapologeticBitch

So if the viruses were dealt with why were they brought up in a thread about fans being front row multiple times? I thought this was something current....

Because he's affiliated with the place that hacked us maybe? Because so many people are seemingly desperate to speak on his behalf? If he can't register here, there's a reason for that, and it's not that we're ALL JUST JELUS.

Now, if anyone wants to know how to get front row, just ask Suedehead. He and his gag-reflex will tell you all about it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Because he's affiliated with the place that hacked us maybe? Because so many people are seemingly desperate to speak on his behalf? If he can't register here, there's a reason for that, and it's not that we're ALL JUST JELUS.

Now, if anyone wants to know how to get front row, just ask Suedehead. He and his gag-reflex will tell you all about it.

So first were in danger of viruses and now it's hacking? I didn't know Neil was so powerful. Surely any website is in danger of viruses and hackers?

I just wanted to defend my friend who's name was brought into the conversation because he can afford to spend his money on what he wants. Had no idea he was Wikileaks.

Drop me out.

So first were in danger of viruses and now it's hacking? I didn't know Neil was so powerful. Surely any website is in danger of viruses and hackers?

I just wanted to defend my friend who's name was brought into the conversation because he can afford to spend his money on what he wants. Had no idea he was Wikileaks.

Drop me out.

I repeat: If he has been flagged for admin approval when trying to register here, there's a reason for that. The inference was made that it's because everyone here is "jealous" which is untrue. Yes, anyone can spend their money however they wish, and anyone else can have an opinion on that as well.

Guest ditaluver

thanks to hector and mnation rebel hearts, i got into the pit for mdna after my show was cancelled! it was a blessing! THANK YOU

thanks to hector and mnation rebel hearts, i got into the pit for mdna after my show was cancelled! it was a blessing! THANK YOU

Hector helped get me into the pit for MDNA! Guy ignored me, but whatever. Hector's a doll, and that's all that matters :inlove:

So, long story short, I guess I'ma have to suck some dick to get up there. I already warned my boyfriend. Good thing he's a Madonna fan, too.

It always comes down to this (having a supportive boyfriend, that is!).

Anyway no one's judging the fans that go to multiple shows - more power to them! I'm one of them after all. It's just that they can be very expensive and also I think that there is something slightly obsessive about someone who goes to every single show on a tour. Not saying that those that go to 3 or 4 shows are obsessive; just referring to those that go to every single show or most of the shows.

Clearly it's not lies.2qbbxc8.jpg

I think it said just the same for me when I registered (for the first time) earlier this year. And I don't think mnation could have any reason to be suspicious of me as this is my first participation on any fansite.