Why aren't we talking about the fact that she's hosting the after party in Vegas??

Bill

http://marqueelasvegas.com/event.cfm?id=154539&cart

A couple things... Holy Shit, she's hosting this party! I wanna go!

Why are men charged more than women?? :lol:

Why are there still tickets available??

Official RebelHeart Tour After Party Hosted by Madonna at Marquee Nightclub
EVENT DETAILS
OFFICIAL REBELHEART TOUR AFTER PARTY HOSTED BY MADONNA AT MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB
Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:00 PM
Marquee Las Vegas - Nightclub, Las Vegas, NV
  • 21 & over
  • Male General Admission
    $41.28
    Sold Out!
  • Male General Admission
    $59.63
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
  • Female General Admission
    $22.94
    Sold Out!
  • Female General Admission
    $32.11
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
TABLE **TABLE SEATING STRICTLY LIMITED TO MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS**
In the event that Male or Female presale tickets for this event are sold out, a limited number of general admission tickets will be sold at the door on the day of the event. Please contact 702-333-9000 for additional ticket information.

Table_Inquiries_Button_marquee.jpg

Dress code is Upscale-Casual; button down collared shirts and dress shoes for gentlemen. No baseball hats, tennis shoes, or open-toed shoes for men.

**A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID AND THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR THE PURCHASE ARE REQUIRED FOR CHECK IN. THE CREDIT CARD PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN MUST CORRESPOND TO THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND NAME USED FOR PURCHASE OF TABLE. **
** ALL TICKETS AND TABLES SALES ARE FINAL. TABLES ARE NON –REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFEREABLE**
** MARQUEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RELEASE YOUR TABLE FOR RE-SALE IF YOU HAVE NOT ARRIVED BY 1AM ON THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT.**
** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. **
**TABLE SEATING STRICTLY LIMITED TO MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS SPECIFIED PER TABLE PURCHASE. GUESTS EXCEEDING THE NUMBER SPECIFIED PER TABLE PURCHASE WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TABLE ACCOMMODATIONS.**

Would you even see her? Isn't she just roped into a VIP section while her peasants wait outside hoping for a glimpse of her? :laugh: (Sorry, I don't go to these type of events so I'm not sure).

I don't know if I'll see her, but It's a great club anyway, and me and my bf are going with all the attitude to have the great moments.