Rebel Heart Tour Edition in Japan

It looks like Universal in Japan will release a tour edition of Rh, it's weird because there's only two shows in Tokyo but who cares, I wonder what will they add??

Maybe one or two demos? Remixes? Live version of something?

Get money bitch!!!!

Interesting.

Am thinking a CD+DVD as per COADF when CT went to Japan in 2006.

Not sure of the point of putting RH videos on a DVD though these days - given they are in HD on YouTube.

Would be nice to have some exclusive video content.

Yeah it'll just be that. Bonus DVD's with a video and making of are still popular releases in Japan for some reason.

My guess it'll be Rebel Heart Deluxe w/ DVD featuring 2 music videos and 2 making of features that'll be like 10 seconds long - BORING!

Or if it's not a DVD it'll be a bonus CD with 2 already widly available remixes that everyone hates 😊 Madonna's team always know just what the the fan want!!

Who's in charge of that? If it's her team they'll just package a new cover and include "sex interlude "live from Rebel Heart Tour

I hope the new cover it screen grab of one of the backdrop monitors during an interlude of the tour - always loved those!!!

Yeah it'll just be that. Bonus DVD's with a video and making of are still popular releases in Japan for some reason.

My guess it'll be Rebel Heart Deluxe w/ DVD featuring 2 music videos and 2 making of features that'll be like 10 seconds long - BORING!

Or if it's not a DVD it'll be a bonus CD with 2 already widly available remixes that everyone hates Madonna's team always know just what the the fan want!!

Plus they will use the Bitch I'm Madonna artwork as the new cover.

Great! Now does anyone read Japanese?

If only there was something that did translations... Oh look!

Decorate the Japan tour 10 years "level Heart Tour" "level Heart" Japan Anniversary Edition release was decided!

Such as recording contents, details will be announced at a later date.

It should be noted that, prior today October 19 (Monday) morning from 10 o'clock, in e + pre-release is the general release of the February 14 (Saturday) additional performances that takes place at Saitama Super Arena start!

Conducted the preceding released in each media.

For more information check here:

[2/14 performance pre-release information] 10/19 (Mon) 10: 00-10 / 25 (Sun) 23:59

http://eplus.jp/madonna2016/ (pre-sale, the general release Common)

[2/14 performances general Release Date] 10/31 (Sat) 10:00 ~

For inquiries, please contact Madonna Japan Tour 2016 Secretariat 0180-993-344 (24h tape correspondence)

The latest information on other tour is here!

Madonna concert in Japan Special site http://madonna-japantour2016.com

Read the details in the http://www.universal-music.co.jp/madonna/news/2015/10/19#CxTIwh17FOvjeQiu.99