Sorta OT: Tidal concert

juliebean

when is the tidial concert? Besides M who else is performing? what times does it start?

Sorry for all the questions. lol

Geeesh!. I just asked a question because It was posted somewhere she was performing at the "Tidal Concert" no need to get so nasty.

Guest Rachelle of London

Geeesh!. I just asked a question because It was posted somewhere she was performing at the "Tidal Concert" no need to get so nasty.

Where was it posted? Where's somewhere?

Where was it posted? Where's somewhere?

I can't remember now or i would post it I think either facebook or a fansite. That's why I'm asking for information if anyone else knows anything.

Guest Rachelle of London

I can't remember now or i would post it I think either facebook or a fansite. That's why I'm asking for information if anyone else knows anything.

I can't see Madonnas name on anything to do with Tidal concert by checking Google. So I doubt she's gonna be performing at the show. Seems like a false alarm. If fansites had any info the press would have by now.

Ugh hope it is real the concerts on my bday

I can't see Madonnas name on anything to do with Tidal concert by checking Google. So I doubt she's gonna be performing at the show. Seems like a false alarm. If fansites had any info the press would have by now.

Ugh hope it is real the concerts on my bday

I hate when fan sites post things that aren't true. Would be nice if she went but doesn't look like it.

You are right : there were some articles (the first one was from a french website) but nothing is confirmed, it's certainly fake ;)

You are right : there were some articles (the first one was from a french website) but nothing is confirmed, it's certainly fake ;)

awww. I think it was a french article now that you mention it..