Portland - October 17

Roland Barthes

I would like to add that the footage of M as a "sexy school teacher" actually IS present in the "S.E.X." interlude video. The footage is heavily from the "Erotica" video, but there were quick cuts of M against a blackboard with math equations written in chalk. If you blink, you'd miss them but they are there. Maybe she didn't think the footage they shot was good enough to stand on its own?

Also, I have never seen more love for a Madonna interlude than I saw for "Illuminati". The crowd fucking loved it. People were still talking about when we left the arena.

I would like to add that the footage of M as a "sexy school teacher" actually IS present in the "S.E.X." interlude video. The footage is heavily from the "Erotica" video, but there were quick cuts of M against a blackboard with math equations written in chalk. If you blink, you'd miss them but they are there. Maybe she didn't think the footage they shot was good enough to stand on its own?

Also, I have never seen more love for a Madonna interlude than I saw for "Illuminati". The crowd fucking loved it. People were still talking about when we left the arena.

I wish there had been more Teacherdonna with glasses in that interlude video!

x2MdUtxy.gif

u6AIYXzO.jpgRLsQkgQq.jpg

I don't even remember seeing Teacherdonna in the interlude. That interlude was pretty boring compared to the others though.

Agrees...I might go as far as saying it's her most snoozeworthy interlude ever?

Agrees...I might go as far as saying it's her most snoozeworthy interlude ever?

I wouldn't say that. But apart the Iluminati interlude, I'd say that all the RH tour interludes are a little boring. I feel a lot of lazyness behind them.

Close to , I also don't like the Rain ones (both SST

Oh yeah that sucked lol. But at least it was new screen footage. I think the S.E.X. interlude is the low point of the show, but it really is just a minor gripe as everything else is a 10/10.

I wish there had been more Teacherdonna with glasses in that interlude video!

x2MdUtxy.gif

u6AIYXzO.jpgRLsQkgQq.jpg

I don't even remember seeing that either. Would love to see what the final product was supposed to look like as a whole.