Portland - October 17

Roland Barthes

Yes they are different.

The one she used last night it's the same she used in the opening night in Montreal.

From the second Montreal show until last night she was wearing the other one. :)

Yes they are different.

The one she used last night it's the same she used in the opening night in Montreal.

From the second Montreal show until last night she was wearing the other one. :)

maybe the other one was at the dry cleaners. :)

I don't think she was punishing the crowd by not doing WTG or GT. She acknowledged we were good and honestly I haven't been at an M concert in awhile where most of the crowd stood up for almost the entire show.

I think "Material Girl" is awesome and the crowd ate up so many of the songs. Better reaction to the older stuff but still great.

Last night was such a whirlwind I didn't even bother with updates. I wanted to fully concentrate on the show in its splendor.

It was EVERYTHING. Loved the theatrics, the setlist, the dancers, the quality of her voice, her engagement with the audience... it was magic.

The Portland crowd was so into it. I've been to three of her live shows and they are easily one of the most lively. She was eating it up.

Slight disappointment that Ghosttown and Who's that Girl were omitted, but Secret was a fair trade off. I never thought i'd hear it live.

I'll flesh out a report later on once I've had a chance to wake up. But all in all, it was everything and more than I hoped it would be. There is a reason why she is still the best performer in pop music.