Portland - October 17

Roland Barthes

Was she late today??

Show started at 9:52 PM. Still managing to start before 10:00. :)

Crowd sucked maybe?

I watched a good chunk of it live they were good, however the person with the stream did moan at one point about not enough old stuff. Girl bye

I never understand people that go to a concert and haven't listened to the latest album that the tour is named after, it's not called greatest hits for a reason

crowd was great, they even all lit their phones when she asked for a light. maybe she needs to give her voice a rest every couple of shows. it's kinda cool not knowing what's gonna be included on any given night. tho i feel bad for people who were expecting something would be in the set list and it wasn't performed

It was a good crowd. Show was amazing. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get "Who's That Girl?" or "Ghosttown". Still, M was fun and seemed to love the crowd.

A hot cubby guy named Will was the Unapologetic Bitch. He hammed it up too. A really good sport for a property manager (ha!)

I watched a good chunk of it live they were good, however the person with the stream did moan at one point about not enough old stuff. Girl bye

I never understand people that go to a concert and haven't listened to the latest album that the tour is named after, it's not called greatest hits for a reason

Yeah I saw that. The guys next to him were awesome tho, dancing non stop.

Yeah I saw that. The guys next to him were awesome tho, dancing non stop.

They were so good, I felt he was mocking them. I'd rather be the one dancing and getting their life, than the one sitting down and judging

They were so good, I felt he was mocking them. I'd rather be the one dancing and getting their life, than the one sitting down and judging

He said he seen better shows..I wanted to poo on him but he was filming :chuckle: