MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy Jan

Selfie madness - Sports commentators on Girls constant selfies

I went to a concert about two weeks ago. I dont understand people who take pictures of themselves at the show instead of THE show. Are you that self absorbed? Do you think your farts smell like roses?

ugh what a bunch of retards. And those types are the ones always happy and smiling because life smiles them back ALWAYS.

At the Madonna concerts I went to I was so annoyed with some people using their phones nonstop during the show! Omg you're frontrow with Madonna giving legendary performances in your face and you're busy texting a novel or facetiming your entire phone book "omg guess where I am?! look at me I'm at the Madonna concert look at my shirt"! :manson: I know I take a lot of pics of MADONNA during the show but I'm also dancing and singing throughout the show and staring at her in awe having the time of my life. I wanted to smack this woman filming most of the show and taking selfies with her iPad awkwardly holding that huge thing up in the air! :megamanson:

for so many people, they only think they are living something, if they are taking pics or filming so they can show off

mega UGH!

yes, holding the ipad and making selfies is the most weirdest thing ever, also to bring it to the concert and take pics with it. Just hilarious and weird

At the Madonna concerts I went to I was so annoyed with some people using their phones nonstop during the show! Omg you're frontrow with Madonna giving legendary performances in your face and you're busy texting a novel or facetiming your entire phone book "omg guess where I am?! look at me I'm at the Madonna concert look at my shirt"! :manson: I know I take a lot of pics of MADONNA during the show but I'm also dancing and singing throughout the show and staring at her in awe having the time of my life. I wanted to smack this woman filming most of the show and taking selfies with her iPad awkwardly holding that huge thing up in the air! :megamanson:

Seems to be the way a lot of people behave now at concerts and also in general. I recently caught up with a group of friends and one of them spent her entire time playing on the phone, taking selfies of herself and then her meal but did not hardly touch the food. :mellow: We all wondered why she even bothered to show up. Totally self absorbed and rude.

Imagine the poor performer in front of these people.

So sad.

And why do people want their very own picture of a concert? I now this is a personal opinion, but why spending time making a pic when all those losers are taking pics and next day are allover the net? I have never made a pic in a concert in my life.

And why do people want their very own picture of a concert? I now this is a personal opinion, but why spending time making a pic when all those losers are taking pics and next day are allover the net? I have never made a pic in a concert in my life.

I tried during the Madonna concerts but everytime I took my Iphone, I felt like I was missing something. I just stopped.

I know I'm of a different generation but, this shit makes me sick. WHY are they at a baseball game? What a waste of seats.

Why don't they just hang out in the womens' toilet admiring themselves all day.

And to be frank, none of them are attractive.

I hate being around people who are glued to their phones, it so rude.

Oh and honey baby doll on the left - let me show you a few tricks you can do with that churro. Get your other adorable girlfriend to eat it out of your ass!

I know I'm of a different generation but, this shit makes me sick. WHY are they at a baseball game? What a waste of seats.

Oh and honey baby doll on the left - let me show you a few tricks you can do with that churro. Get your other adorable girlfriend to eat it out of your ass!

:laugh:

I went to a concert about two weeks ago. I dont understand people who take pictures of themselves at the show instead of THE show. Are you that self absorbed? Do you think your farts smell like roses?

I don't get it either. My dad kept telling my sister and I to record a lot of the show when I saw Madonna and I was like, "NOOOOOO!!!! I want to go to ENJOY the show and be in the moment! Not watch the show looking through a freakin lens!"

:lmao::lol::rotfl:

Also, in this pathetic Politically correct world where everyone is a victim, some people are now calling the commentators sexist and bullies for picking on those poor girls.

Those vapid, attention seeking, selfie obsessed college girls obviously love the attention. They even posted their pic later as a group selfie after the publicity they received. Hardly the actions of someone getting bullied. Getting off track, but always hate how people try to make everyone a victim. It takes away from real bullying and real sexism that goes on in the World.

CQM9DPsUwAAsQMx.jpg

I bet you when the game ended they didn't know the final score of the game, who won, or even the names of the teams playing!

:lol: Yes, they probably had no idea.

Now, they are being made out to be bloody heroes. ! No wonder people do not take real sexism seriously when these girls are now being held up as classy and standing up for shaming and women's rights. . :scared::medusa:

http://aplus.com/a/girls-selfie-baseball-alpha-chi-omega-respond-classy-way

I bet you when the game ended they didn't know the final score of the game, who won, or even the names of the teams playing!

:rotfl:

Conversation after the game:

"Oh my god. Like where's the car? Like, where did we park?. Oh my god, like, this parking lot is so big. Where's the car? Like, why did I eat that churro, I'm all like big and fat now. Where's the car?"

Conversation after the game:

"Oh my god. Like where's the car? Like, where did we park?. Oh my god, like, this parking lot is so big. Where's the car? Like, why did I eat that churro, I'm all like big and fat now. Where's the car?"

:rotfl: WeboGirl, you are on fire !

:lmao::lol::rotfl:

CQM9DPsUwAAsQMx.jpg

I know I sound judgmental but I cant stand most chicks like this. They all look the same. Nothing stands out about any of them. They all look like air heads. You can tell none of them think outside the box for fear of being thrown out of the Bimbo Brigade.

The term "basic bitch" was made for girls like this.

Normally I'd agree that people spend way too much time on their phones, but baseball is boring as fuck.

I'd much rather take a selfie.

Guest Rachelle of London

Personally I love a selfie but even I can admit these girls are too much.

As a member of generation selfie :lmao: I don't see why others get so angry at people taking them. Do they want to be in the picture? Like why would it bother you that I'm taking a picture of myself. And sometimes I'm not even taking a pic I use my phone camera as a mirror sometimes.

:lmao: Yes I use it as a mirror sometimes. Does annoy me at events, a pic and video here and there is fine but non stop is annoying.

As a member of generation selfie :lmao: I don't see why others get so angry at people taking them. Do they want to be in the picture? Like why would it bother you that I'm taking a picture of myself. And sometimes I'm not even taking a pic I use my phone camera as a mirror sometimes.

It doesn't make me angry, it's just a social annoyance like seeing someone picking their nose in public, or farting in a library, etc. I can say it makes me depressed how people are with technology now in society. I feel like everyone's a robotic zombie, I feel very disconnected.

Exactly, plus they are at a baseball game, hello? Have you been to one? It's absolutely boring. I would be taking selfies or posting at mnation instead :lol:

Selfies are fine and fun, but we all seen some people publicly who take it to another level. How can you also not poke fun at these girls in the game. It's pretty funny.