Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

graffitiheart

AS MUCH AS I LOVE WHOS THAT GIRL (the album version), the RHTour version is so Flat and doesnt mesh with the arrangement. I would not be sad if SECRET replaced it...

AS MUCH AS I LOVE WHOS THAT GIRL (the album version), the RHTour version is so Flat and doesnt mesh with the arrangement. I would not be sad if SECRET replaced it...

I beg your perdon ?????? :ohmy::ohmy:

Are you insane?

You do not say that..after we just got it after 25 years..

Just saw xlip of Secret on youtube . Amazing . Such passion .

Perfection, loved it so much

Great that she does so many extras in that part of the show

She sounds amazing

That's the perfect moment for M to get those tits out! I need some Madonna nudity! Lol

:lol:

To be honest though, love that there is not controversy with this tour. The Daily Fail etc are trying as always with their articles but it is refreshing and enjoyable to see virtually all the other media enjoying her show and not reporting on negative stuff. Just loving the show and her performances. Great to see her getting the respect she deserves and should always have been getting.

:lol:

To be honest though, love that there is not controversy with this tour. The Daily Fail etc are trying as always with their articles but it is refreshing and enjoyable to see virtually all the other media enjoying her show and not reporting on negative stuff. Just loving the show and her performances. Great to see her getting the respect she deserves and should always have been getting.

:)