Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

graffitiheart

I honestly don't know what's up with those local reviews. It's like they attended a different show. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having a blast. The positive difference from the MDNA show is palpable!

yes check the review thread i mentioned it, reading a blog and an article. the blog was negative & the article "so so" but really, not positive. i don't get it either. they just sent haters to review it i guess

How did Amy and Sean score seats at the tip of the heart??

Wouldn't those seats be the first to be snapped up by fans?

Are some of those seats set aside for celebs, family or friends?

Were Amy and Sean in Vancouver just for the concert? It seems like a random show for them to attend unless I'm missing something!

Edit to add - I also realized this is the first time she hasn't posted pictures on her Instagram post show.

Most likely they are filming some type of movie or tv show there. A lot of major US movies and tv shows are filmed on location in Vancouver. Its nickname is Hollywood North!

Most likely they are filming some type of movie or tv show there. A lot of major US movies and tv shows are filmed on location in Vancouver. Its nickname is Hollywood North!

Sean may be scouting locations or in town for a meeting or such but I don't think Amy is. She was in San Fran last night and has a performance scheduled across the country today.

How did Amy and Sean score seats at the tip of the heart??

Wouldn't those seats be the first to be snapped up by fans?

Are some of those seats set aside for celebs, family or friends?

So far, it seems celebs and VIP guests end up either near the sound booth at the back of the floor (J-Lo, Sean in NYC I think, etc) or near the front of the heart (Kelly Ripa and Anderson). But I don't know if they actually have seats in front of the heart or have just moved forward from the sound booth area.

Oooh I'm just catching up now, Secret sounds so good! This is exactly what I've been dreaming of since years, a small acoustic section with interchangeable songs :thumbsup: It's sooo refreshing to see her doing stuff like this and it just makes the whole show even more versatile. Love it :thumbsup:

Let's see what song she'll come up with next. I'd love her to do You'll See :dramatic: Or Take A Bow but she doesn't seem to like that idea. LAP would be great too though, everybody knows and loves it :)

here's a little close up of amy getting a drink from M, with sean standing next to her

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1222862844407095

i know its cheesy but I always liked how he has such a macho persona yet he always looks like he's so proud of her whenever he sees M or she's mentioned.

Not cheesy if you keep in mind that this is one of the most brilliant prolific actors in history, as ex-fiance Elizabeth Montgomery once put it knows "exactly what he is doing." :)

Has everyone here read the story of his love event with Jewel from her recently released biography ?

After Penn commissions sees her on Conan she goes on to say that she wrote a song called Emily for the movie "The Crossing Guard", and after that, the two struck up a secret romance.

She writes, "We spoke on the phone a lot and he was a fantastic flirt and I did not mind one bit. But I was no fool and knew I was most likely a trifle to him. I intended to give him no such conquest. I put that man through his paces and he took it in stride. He began to court me in earnest, following me around on tour, acting as my de facto roadie.

"I moved very slowly with him but he was a persistent and inventive suitor, and I enjoyed it immensely. I kept our burgeoning relationship very quiet."

While they were together, Jewel also asked Penn to cut out all alcohol and drugs from his life, writing, "I liked his mind sober, and had fun playing this way. When I told him this in all seriousness, in a dive bar after a soundcheck, he responded with a melancholy stare and then canary-eating grin and said it would be impossible not to fall in love with me. I looked at him to see if he was serious. It seemed he was... I enjoyed Sean and would eventually fall in love."

Jewel also describes intimate moments they shared undercover at the Venice Film Festival and in France, but after a few months, their relationship fizzled out, and they split that same year.

How many women is this up to now that he or they have characterized as the "love of my life" ? Penn reunited with Wright, the mother of his two young kids with, and they wed in 1996. The actors finalized their divorce in 2010. He of course recently split from longtime girlfriend Charlize Theron.

Not cheesy if you keep in mind that this is one of the most brilliant prolific actors in history, as ex-fiance Elizabeth Montgomery once put it knows "exactly what he is doing." :)

Has everyone here read the story of his love event with Jewel from her recently released biography ?

After Penn commissions sees her on Conan she goes on to say that she wrote a song called Emily for the movie "The Crossing Guard", and after that, the two struck up a secret romance.

She writes, "We spoke on the phone a lot and he was a fantastic flirt and I did not mind one bit. But I was no fool and knew I was most likely a trifle to him. I intended to give him no such conquest. I put that man through his paces and he took it in stride. He began to court me in earnest, following me around on tour, acting as my de facto roadie.

"I moved very slowly with him but he was a persistent and inventive suitor, and I enjoyed it immensely. I kept our burgeoning relationship very quiet."

While they were together, Jewel also asked Penn to cut out all alcohol and drugs from his life, writing, "I liked his mind sober, and had fun playing this way. When I told him this in all seriousness, in a dive bar after a soundcheck, he responded with a melancholy stare and then canary-eating grin and said it would be impossible not to fall in love with me. I looked at him to see if he was serious. It seemed he was... I enjoyed Sean and would eventually fall in love."

Jewel also describes intimate moments they shared undercover at the Venice Film Festival and in France, but after a few months, their relationship fizzled out, and they split that same year.

How many women is this up to now that he or they have characterized as the "love of my life" ? Penn reunited with Wright, the mother of his two young kids with, and they wed in 1996. The actors finalized their divorce in 2010. He of course recently split from longtime girlfriend Charlize Theron.

"following her around on tour"

he does have a shyness to him

Guest bluejean

Why do her bodyguards/security guys always look upset? She sounded great singing Secret.

Security are trained to be like that so people are intimated by them and don't step out line.

You mean Elizabeth McGovern. Elizabeth Montgomery was the Bewitched actress. :lol:

I was there last night, and it was awesome!! She was not drunk she was just messing around with Amy, and at first you thought she was having fun with a fan. She was in a great mood last night and it's probably the most talkative I've ever seen her. She seemed relaxed and like she was having a good time. Secret was a complete surprise and was amazing

Although I kinda hoped to hear who's that girl (I wish that ghostown had been replaced with Secret instead) but whatever. I was very happy with my seats as I called ticketmaster a couple of days before to see if I could change my seats for ones that where closer to the cross. Had an awesome time!!