MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
graffitiheart

Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

AS MUCH AS I LOVE WHOS THAT GIRL (the album version), the RHTour version is so Flat and doesnt mesh with the arrangement. I would not be sad if SECRET replaced it...

sean-penn-amy-schumer-sit-front-row-at-m

this must be from the incredible dancers swing into the crowed during the Illuminati interlude. A thrill of a highlight for me too.

AS MUCH AS I LOVE WHOS THAT GIRL (the album version), the RHTour version is so Flat and doesnt mesh with the arrangement. I would not be sad if SECRET replaced it...

I beg your perdon ?????? :ohmy::ohmy:

Are you insane?

I beg your perdon ?????? :ohmy::ohmy:

Are you insane?

Yup totally insane!!!!

You do not say that..after we just got it after 25 years..

^Secret was amazing but it's essentially the Drowned World Tour version, Who's That Girl is WAY more special and a highlight of the show.

^Secret was amazing but it's essentially the Drowned World Tour version, Who's That Girl is WAY more special and a highlight of the show.

this.

And EVERYONE in the arena sang with her.

Her hair is on fire in those pics..

I love her hair this tour, sfm. Every style is on POINT.

LMAO don't you wish you were that fan? :lmao:

always. :wow::dramatic:

I'm glad she took the time to enjoy the city. The weather has been uncharacteristically dry and sunny the last two weeks.

That's the perfect moment for M to get those tits out! I need some Madonna nudity! Lol

Just saw xlip of Secret on youtube . Amazing . Such passion .

Perfection, loved it so much

Great that she does so many extras in that part of the show

She sounds amazing

That's the perfect moment for M to get those tits out! I need some Madonna nudity! Lol

:lol:

To be honest though, love that there is not controversy with this tour. The Daily Fail etc are trying as always with their articles but it is refreshing and enjoyable to see virtually all the other media enjoying her show and not reporting on negative stuff. Just loving the show and her performances. Great to see her getting the respect she deserves and should always have been getting.

:lol:

To be honest though, love that there is not controversy with this tour. The Daily Fail etc are trying as always with their articles but it is refreshing and enjoyable to see virtually all the other media enjoying her show and not reporting on negative stuff. Just loving the show and her performances. Great to see her getting the respect she deserves and should always have been getting.

:)