Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

graffitiheart

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to give out too much personal information on this issue but within the last year I have come to discover some dark kept secrets about family members when it comes to physical abuse which shocked the living hell out of me. It was a total mind fuck because it didn't jive with the person I grew up knowing this person to be and how this person was loooong before I was born. Long story short this man used to beat on his wife and I couldn't help but keep asking myself, "How can that BE!?" when I knew nothing but unconditional love between these two people growing up. The abuse did stop long before I was born. At one point hearing from relatives the household that used to be filled with abuse did a total 180 and it all stopped. This person took care of his wife and was the most overprotective and loving husband I have ever seen up until she died. Which is why its still hard for me to connect the dots between the past and present.

To get to the point like I said it was a mind fuck because I was always taught whether by people around me or the media that if a man hits you once you LEAVE and never look back and things will never change, but in this case things did change. Now maybe this was the 1 out of 1,000,000 where things have changed and I am sure this was the exception to the rule, but it did force me to kind of see a tiny tiny tiny bit of a grey area in a case where I thought it was always black and white.

Now of course I am not advocating a woman stay with a man that hits her on ANY level because things might get better. If someone ever hit my sister, or my mother for example I would lose my shit and DEMAND that they leave this person for good and I would say the same to anyone else in the current moment going through that situation, but knowing what I know now it did really screw with my head.

All that being said, I am actually really shocked Madonna put up with someone that would hit her. You would think for someone so strong and independent she wouldn't have put up with that for one second.

Oh my gosh i'm so sorry to hear you found out some bad family secrets. ITA with everything you said If a man ever raised a hand to me he's outta here and never coming back.

I agree about being a little shocked Madonna has forgiven Sean He almost killed her but I guess she's a very for giving person but i'm sorry that is just unforgivable. If that were me I would never be able to forget that and why should I or any woman.? There is no excuse.

You really like posting all about Sean Penn and his supposed non-feelings/using up towards Madonna and little digs thats make her out as some kind of fool. Every post you do is about that subject. So I am going to ask you, what did you think of her concert ? It was great, wasn't it.

The concert looks great obviously, really wish I could see it in Tokyo (without travelling in winter !)....and no one is a fool just for the record. I may have posted 4 or 5 times that Sean could be attempting to 'reform' himself in public for Charlize (or whatever went down with her and sharing custody of her newly adopted child??), probably because that is what I actually think. :lol:

Well he very much could be using her. I don't ever remember him going to any of the MDNA tour concerts or had she not forgiven him in 2012?

How could he be using her? He's a very successful actor and director not a no name person with no career and no money. Maybe they're not having a relationship with her, but is just enjoying the show like the rest of us. I would go to another show if I had the time and money to see another one.

People talk about her forgiving him, and I'm just against domestic violence as anyone else but no one for sure knows what happened between them. She never said he abused her physically so it's all rumors basically. So unless we know for sure what went on between them personally, I don't think we have the right to judge.

How could he be using her? He's a very successful actor and director not a no name person with no career and no money. Maybe they're not having a relationship with her, but is just enjoying the show like the rest of us. I would go to another show if I had the time and money to see another one.

People talk about her forgiving him, and I'm just against domestic violence as anyone else but no one for sure knows what happened between them. She never said he abused her physically so it's all rumors basically. So unless we know for sure what went on between them personally, I don't think we have the right to judge.

but if it weren't true, wouldnt madonna say that to the press to clear his name? they're friends. i dont think she would be okay with a wrong horrible rumour like that being known. its not a silly rumour. it slanders his name. theres no reason to.

the sheriff also said he didn't recognise madonna when she filed a report against him. i dont think the sheriff would lie. they named him in the article/reports.

anyway, its really none of our business & whatever they choose to do all we can hope is that they're happy

for his lawsuit http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/22/entertainment/sean-penn-lawsuit-lee-daniels-thr-feat/

he tied her to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat and almost killed her everyone knows that not rumors.

One thing for sure is that he must really love the show for attending it twice while seated front and center of her heart ( stage )

who could blame him, its possibly her best tour ever. imo tho he's been chasing her for a while and she kept saying so he went on to other relationships but if he saw a new chance would try again, and maybe this time she finally reciprocated

Well he very much could be using her. I don't ever remember him going to any of the MDNA tour concerts or had she not forgiven him in 2012?

he was at mdna tour in los angeles

I agree about being a little shocked Madonna has forgiven Sean He almost killed her but I guess she's a very for giving person but i'm sorry that is just unforgivable. If that were me I would never be able to forget that and why should I or any woman.? There is no excuse.

Why are you shocked as if this is something new, Madonna forgave him like 25 years ago when she said he's the love of her life and since then they've met many times. Who knows, maybe M is a masochist who enjoys being humiliated and getting the shit beaten out of,or maybe he never did that to her. Anyhow, M seems way more resentful toowards golddiggers than someone who supposedly beat her.

They have been friends for years now. He took her and Rocco to Haiti. He went to the premier of Arts for Freedom, he has been supportive of her and vice Versa.

We don't know shit about her private life, we all think we do but we don't.

Why are you shocked as if this is something new, Madonna forgave him like 25 years ago when she said he's the love of her life and since then they've met many times. Who knows, maybe M is a masochist who enjoys being humiliated and getting the shit beaten out of,or maybe he never did that to her. Anyhow, M seems way more resentful toowards golddiggers than someone who supposedly beat her.

Yeah exactly.

tbh she said in her Rolling Stone interview in 89 that the reports of him beating her were all lies. I'm sure they're just good friends now and besides he is gross looking and I'm sure she knows it

I think she said after the press made it all up etc that she didn't want to talk about any charges that had been filed, right ?

lol i'm not shocked and it wasn't 25 years she forgave him only till recently.

They have been friends for years now. He took her and Rocco to Haiti. He went to the premier of Arts for Freedom, he has been supportive of her and vice Versa.

We don't know shit about her private life, we all think we do but we don't.

yes I remember she went to Haiti with him. I'm not so sure about friends for years though.

Just quickly, a lot of men are abusive when they are drunk. That is why women often forgive them and still love them, as they are so different when they are sober and apologetic. Not saying this is the case here but when people are asking why do women forgive and stay, that is often the reason.

but Sean has not changed he's still violent he beats up the pap's and screams at them. To me he has not changed.

Guest Rachelle of London

:lol: He went to 2 of her concerts but anytime they are near each other, some of the press swear they are back together.

Okay. I thought I missed something :lmao:

I want them back together. There I said it.

People do change.

''I've had so many lives...''

I used to think that too, now, I like that they seem to be friends, that they can ejoy each others company and resopect their jobs.Kind of like good brothers

but Sean has not changed he's still violent he beats up the pap's and screams at them. To me he has not changed.

The last incident was 6 years ago. There hasn't been anything as far as I have read about drinking since getting involved in the Haitian relief efforts. Just for the record. :)

tbh she said in her Rolling Stone interview in 89 that the reports of him beating her were all lies. I'm sure they're just good friends now and besides he is gross looking and I'm sure she knows it

How accurate are the tabloid tales of your night of terror – the nine hours in bondage?
Extremely inaccurate, as they usually are. They made it all up. But I expect it. They're always making shit up. I've completely reconciled myself to that fact.
So there wasn't one single breaking point?
It's been a slow breaking point all the way. I can't say there's anything specific that happened.
But you did file and later drop charges with the Malibu police, right?
[Pauses] I understand your position. People want to hear the dirt. But this is not really anything I want to talk about here. It's totally unfair to Sean, too. I have great respect for him. It's like most relationships that fail. It's not one thing, it's many thing that go on over a period of time.

:lol: He went to 2 of her concerts but anytime they are near each other, some of the press swear they are back together.

The press knows everything and it is their job to let the public know the truth about everyone's business because they always have access and know what goes on behind everyone's closed doors. :laugh: