Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

graffitiheart

Did she stay in Vancouver through Friday? Or was the bike ride the day after the concert on the 14th? I imagine she left for Portland last night.

the bike pics were from the 15th.

You do not say that..after we just got it after 25 years..

Yeah I know. Felt guilty even typing it. But I really don't like this arrangement :( if it was more upbeat and maybe replaced (or followed) La isla on this tour it would be more exciting. But it's okay. It was nice hearing her sing it again...after 25 years

"following her around on tour"

he does have a shyness to him

I think Sean is desperate and knows she still loves him so why not, being around Madonna also supports his defamation lawsuit against Empire for being called a serial abuser. Hopefully his attention is not the only reason for her good spirits as of late. :/

I hope nobody takes offence. I can't STAND Sean pean almost killing her there is so much physical violence toward women that die, and once a man hits a woman he will do it again believe me. And the man is still violent he hits and screams at the pap's all the time he makes me sick. JMO.

I hope nobody takes offence. I can't STAND Sean pean almost killing her there is so much physical violence toward women that die, and once a man hits a woman he will do it again believe me. And the man is still violent he hits and screams at the pap's all the time he makes me sick. JMO.

Madonna has forgiven and forgotten.....you move on and Sean is the opposit to what he was in the 80s when he married her.

But holding things against him from 25years ago is unfair.....especially when Madonna herself regards him fairly highly and always has done.

People do make mistakes and people do change.

Madonna has forgiven and forgotten.....you move on and Sean is the opposit to what he was in the 80s when he married her.

But holding things against him from 25years ago is unfair.....especially when Madonna herself regards him fairly highly and always has done.

People do make mistakes and people do change.

I'm sorry but forgive and forget doesn't apply to people who physically abuse women. And Madonna has said I can forgive but I can't forget!

He's also still a very violent man I have seen him hit and scream at the pap's many times on TMZ which is an reliable website.

And what about Charlize Theron broke up with him they had been dating almost 2 years and out of the blue broken up with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he hit her too.

I'm sorry but forgive and forget doesn't apply to people who physically abuse women. And Madonna has said I can forgive but I can't forget!

He's also still a very violent man I have seen him hit and scream at the pap's many times on TMZ which is an reliable website.

And what about Charlize Theron broke up with him they had been dating almost 2 years and out of the blue broken up with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he hit her too.

Madonna had always loved Sean and even in Truth or Dare AFTER there divorce she said he was the "love of her life".

People DO change and Madonna is a very forgiving person....she believes in forgiveness if it's sincere.....

She has done this herself with members of her family not to mention her recent work with Mike Tyson, himself convicted of a terrible crime.....

Maybe you could learn from something from Madonnas forgiving nature?

Madonna had always loved Sean and even in Truth or Dare AFTER there divorce she said he was the "love of her life".

People DO change and Madonna is a very forgiving person....she believes in forgiveness if it's sincere.....

She has done this herself with members of her family not to mention her recent work with Mike Tyson, himself convicted of a terrible crime.....

Maybe you could learn from something from Madonnas forgiving nature?

Your not the one that has to forgive Sean for anything it's foolish to forgive someone for something so serious Madonna does forgive but she doesn't forget. But she's in a different place in her life right now I don't think she would put up with something like that in her life right now. And I really question anyone who supports an abusive man past or present Physical abuse on women.

Your not the one that has to forgive Sean for anything it's foolish to forgive someone for something so serious Madonna does forgive but she doesn't forget. But she's in a different place in her life right now I don't think she would put up with something like that in her life right now. And I really question anyone who supports an abusive man past or present Physical abuse on women.

Then you question Madonna don't you....because she actively supports Sean is spite of his past abuse.

Then you question Madonna don't you....because she actively supports Sean is spite of his past abuse.

She's a big girl and it's up to her to decide her to do what's best in her life but you don't personally have to forgive anyone for anything.

It is a moral dilemma but who knows what is going on with any of this really ? Emotions are strange things. Charlize also 'supported' him for 20 years as a friend then two year love of her life...and she is a well known very public anti domestic violence advocate who grew up with an alcoholic abusive father that her mother later killed. If anyone needs to hold Sean accountable and blow the whistle on incidents of assault that have been swept under the rug too long it seems like it should have been her. :(

Gorgeous Queen

enhanced-7571-1444966251-2.jpg

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to give out too much personal information on this issue but within the last year I have come to discover some dark kept secrets about family members when it comes to physical abuse which shocked the living hell out of me. It was a total mind fuck because it didn't jive with the person I grew up knowing this person to be and how this person was loooong before I was born. Long story short this man used to beat on his wife and I couldn't help but keep asking myself, "How can that BE!?" when I knew nothing but unconditional love between these two people growing up. The abuse did stop long before I was born. At one point hearing from relatives the household that used to be filled with abuse did a total 180 and it all stopped. This person took care of his wife and was the most overprotective and loving husband I have ever seen up until she died. Which is why its still hard for me to connect the dots between the past and present.

To get to the point like I said it was a mind fuck because I was always taught whether by people around me or the media that if a man hits you once you LEAVE and never look back and things will never change, but in this case things did change. Now maybe this was the 1 out of 1,000,000 where things have changed and I am sure this was the exception to the rule, but it did force me to kind of see a tiny tiny tiny bit of a grey area in a case where I thought it was always black and white.

Now of course I am not advocating a woman stay with a man that hits her on ANY level because things might get better. If someone ever hit my sister, or my mother for example I would lose my shit and DEMAND that they leave this person for good and I would say the same to anyone else in the current moment going through that situation, but knowing what I know now it did really screw with my head.

All that being said, I am actually really shocked Madonna put up with someone that would hit her. You would think for someone so strong and independent she wouldn't have put up with that for one second.

It is a moral dilemma but who knows what is going on with any of this really ? Emotions are strange things. Charlize also 'supported' him for 20 years as a friend then two year love of her life...and she is a well known very public anti domestic violence advocate who grew up with an alcoholic abusive father that her mother later killed. If anyone needs to hold Sean accountable and blow the whistle on incidents of assault that have been swept under the rug too long it seems like it should have been her. :(

Yes it is. And maybe Charlize was scared knowing Sean's history was afraid. Demistic abuse not just what he did to Madonna is a big problem. And Honestly I trust no man that hits beats on ANY woman because they always say i'm so sorry it will never happen again and guess what It does!

One thing for sure is that he must really love the show for attending it twice while seated front and center of her heart ( stage )

Or keeps showing up so much so he can use it as evidence in his court case.

I think Sean is desperate and knows she still loves him so why not, being around Madonna also supports his defamation lawsuit against Empire for being called a serial abuser. Hopefully his attention is not the only reason for her good spirits as of late. :/

You really like posting all about Sean Penn and his supposed non-feelings/using up towards Madonna and little digs thats make her out as some kind of fool. Every post you do is about that subject. So I am going to ask you, what did you think of her concert ? It was great, wasn't it.

i just dont want that to be the reason.

Well he very much could be using her. I don't ever remember him going to any of the MDNA tour concerts or had she not forgiven him in 2012?