Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

graffitiheart

Now she has done some Mmmm songs ( in honour of our member Mmmm on this forum :laugh: ) such as Frozen and Secret, perhaps now she will go for the hat-trick and do I'll Remember as well.

:chuckle: see I knew my name Mmmmm is special. Mmmmm my baby got a secret :)

i think LAP's the one song everyone loves. even if some are bored of hearing it, the minute it gets played it still sounds good anyway. its the song all pop stars want to create, because it's not only catchy, it's a real singalong. and a choir never fails. it makes the most boring crowd sing & dance along. put it on in a club full of teens who can't stand M (or whatever) and every one of them will dance and sing to it

As much as I love Madonna, she should get a spanking for putting down Into the Groove ( best pop/dance song ever ) and Cherish. I adore these songs. One great thing though, she proves she does change her mind and embraces songs again. As mentioned before we have Into the Groove, Like a Virgin and Material Girl on this tour. Maybe she will even bring out another song she does not seem to like much - This used to be my playground. We can just keep on naming them, so many classic great songs.

im also waiting for LAP. maybe she practiced it just to see what it would be like.. with a real choir and instruments& and not acoustic. i want her to add it in europe or at least in asia&oceania

what a horrible idea, she did that song too much already..

But its really interesting, Sean going to Vancouver to see Madonna. But he went with Amy, maybe they both are mingling together ?

FOr me it was a beautiful surprise seeing them at Ms show again. Or Amy wants to bring them together <3

i think LAP's the one song everyone loves. even if some are bored of hearing it, the minute it gets played it still sounds good anyway. its the song all pop stars want to create, because it's not only catchy, it's a real singalong. and a choir never fails. it makes the most boring crowd sing & dance along. put it on in a club full of teens who can't stand M (or whatever) and every one of them will dance and sing to it

As I've never seen M live before, it's the one song of hers that I'm dying to hear live. But I won't be annoyed if it doesn't show up, the setlist is great as it is.

someone said this is the first time she didn't upload a new pic about the show on instagram so maybe she's hanging out with sean and amy is their friend or something. (doubt sean is interested in amy, lol) vancouver is so random though isn't it?

someone said this is the first time she didn't upload a new pic about the show on instagram so maybe she's hanging out with sean and amy is their friend or something. (doubt sean is interested in amy, lol) vancouver is so random though isn't it?

Yeah, she just now started posting some pics a few mins ago. She usually does it at night after each show but didn't last night.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm glad she did Secret in Canada because that song was a huuuge hit over here. 3 weeks at #1.

She should also sing I'll Remember, it was #1 for 5 weeks in Canada :)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Guy needs to record all these extra songs and have them as bonus features

Yeah yeah I know I know....

All the shows are filmed (what you see on the screens is surely all recorded). They just don't use the same cameras when they make a recording for the DVD, but they could use this footage as well, technically.

All the shows are filmed (what you see on the screens is surely all recorded). They just don't use the same cameras when they make a recording for the DVD, but they could use this footage as well, technically.

True, they sure as hell used every camera that was somehow available for the MDNA DVD.

Actress Lana Parilla from Once upon a time is a huge fan ! From her twitter

31yrs a fan! This is the closest I've ever been to @Madonna Her pizazz & sexuality is still on FIRE! #MuyCaliente 1f525.png

CRV5QmuUwAALsiZ.jpg

I knew I loved her - Lana Parilla - for a reason! She has that IT factor and that sensuality to herself, as well...now, we know where she learned it from! ;)

And, Secret performed live??? I can die a happy man, now. Love M. SO much! NO ONE like her...not before, not now, not ever!

I honestly don't know what's up with those local reviews. It's like they attended a different show. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having a blast. The positive difference from the MDNA show is palpable!