Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

graffitiheart

her voice sounds a little hoarse, hope she doesn't get laryngitis or anything

OMG don't say that, I'm literally travelling thousands of kilometers to see her at Glendale next week, if she cancels or something I would die.

Were Amy and Sean in Vancouver just for the concert? It seems like a random show for them to attend unless I'm missing something!

Edit to add - I also realized this is the first time she hasn't posted pictures on her Instagram post show.

I think Cherish might come up as well. She is really into the whole romance theme and it really is such a joyful romantic song. I hope so, one of my favourites and an acoustic version would be beautiful.

im also waiting for LAP. maybe she practiced it just to see what it would be like.. with a real choir and instruments& and not acoustic. i want her to add it in europe or at least in asia&oceania

I think Cherish might come up as well. She is really into the whole romance theme and it really is such a joyful romantic song. I hope so, one of my favourites and an acoustic version would be beautiful.

Cherish would be nice and definitely a crowd pleaser but I don't think she's fond of that song especially after calling it her most retarded song ever alongside Sorry :lol:.

Cherish would be nice and definitely a crowd pleaser but I don't think she's fond of that song especially after calling it her most retarded song ever alongside Sorry :lol:.

:lol: Yes, I did think of that but she seems sentimental and is playing other songs she has previously put down. She also thought the same of Into the Groove ( how on earth she could though - classic pop song ) and also previously said she would not play Like a Virgin and Material girl again. They are all there and shining as they always do. So fingers crossed for Cherish.

But Cherish is so sweet and gorgeous.. when did she say this?

I know people mentioned "Bad Girl" for Australia.. but i definitely hope she does "Like a Prayer" there... that country deserves LAP.

Anyway.... it is SO amazing she has added some new songs here and there. Lucky Vancouver to get "Secret" - and on the heart too - i would have freaking died right there on the spot

1666369_o.gif

But Cherish is so sweet and gorgeous.. when did she say this?

It was for the 2009 Rolling Stones magazine interview:

Did you have the sense that those two songs would become such huge hits?

No. They just resonated with me. I've never been a good judge of what things are going to be huge or not. The songs that I think are the most retarded songs I've written, like "Cherish" and "Sorry," a pretty big hit off my last album, end up being the biggest hits. "Into the Groove" is another song I feel retarded singing, but everybody seems to like it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-looks-back-the-rolling-stone-interview-20091029

Did you have the sense that those two songs would become such huge hits?

No. They just resonated with me. I've never been a good judge of what things are going to be huge or not. The songs that I think are the most retarded songs I've written, like "Cherish" and "Sorry," a pretty big hit off my last album, end up being the biggest hits. "Into the Groove" is another song I feel retarded singing, but everybody seems to like it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-looks-back-the-rolling-stone-interview-20091029

i can see cherish and sorry being a little cheesy in a way.. but into the groove is such a feel good dance track. it just keeps going

Did you have the sense that those two songs would become such huge hits?[/size]No. They just resonated with me. I've never been a good judge of what things are going to be huge or not. The songs that I think are the most retarded songs I've written, like "Cherish" and "Sorry," a pretty big hit off my last album, end up being the biggest hits. "Into the Groove" is another song I feel retarded singing, but everybody seems to like it.[/size]

She should be slapped for dissing Into The Groove!! Cherish too, I think I need to give her a hanky spanky :laugh: