Will it end in 81 dates???

palladium75

Ok. Up until japanese second show, we have 81 dates.

It seems the maximum of existing dates added.

Unless she announces another new leg of countries and territories,

It seems the end of tour.

Any thoughts or rumors going around about new shows in the future??

Or 81 dates are all there is??

I still have a gut feeling something else will be announced. Could be dead wrong, but this is her last tour under the Live Nation deal if I am not mistaken and I think she is going to go out as big as she can under this deal.

I still have a gut feeling something else will be announced. Could be dead wrong, but this is her last tour under the Live Nation deal if I am not mistaken and I think she is going to go out as big as she can under this deal.

Same. Weren't there whispers in another thread that she may do additional shows in North America? She seems to be having more fun than ever on this tour so I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to extend it. She HAS to go to South America.

If she adds more dates I hope it's spaced out with breaks so can stay refreshed physically, gets to spends nice quiet time with her family, and has a lot of great sex with whatever guy she's seeing. :yes: The way that MDNA schedule was packed with dates with barely any breaks was ridiculous and took a toll on her at the end. I marvel at her stamina cuz she still kept going to the end despite getting laryngitis and a stubborn flu. Geez pobitches 1/2 her age cancel tours just from getting the sniffles!

If they add more dates she should do another leg like S&s she needs a rest.

I agree she could easily play a lot more in Asia if a second leg is announced.....the demand has been huge im sure LN have taken note and the next tour will have a month dedicated to Asia!

I'm surprised she isn't playing Singapore since she is playing in so many Asian markets, and 2 shows for Japan seems light. Australia can definitely use the extra shows with all the gaps. It looks like her team was expecting 4 shows in each NZ and Australian stop. Hopefully they will add at least 1 extra show in those territories or else its going to be a tour/vacation for her. They could definitely add more Asian shows after Australia and South America.

I also have a gut feeling that something is comming. However I am perfectly happy with this. I suppose it has to be extention IF anything 'cause I believe The Asian time table is now full with no more room for dates. Time will tell! But I agree also that she should only do more dates IF she gets enough rest and is happy. :)

Considering that M is still adding more shows to asian/australia leg, I think there will definitely more dates than 81.

I don't think that she will do another leg, but there is always probability that she might take some time and do more shows like S&S Tour...

So this tour is definitely the last under live nation? What about the albums?

I'm glad she has good break periods during the Aus/NZ schedule. Hopefully that means she can add more dates in Asia. She still needs to go to India and South Africa, where she's never been, and after that to Istanbul, Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv also. And of course South America after that. All her fans deserve to experience this tour!

I'm glad she has good break periods during the Aus/NZ schedule. Hopefully that means she can add more dates in Asia. She still needs to go to India and South Africa, where she's never been, and after that to Istanbul, Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv also. And of course South America after that. All her fans deserve to experience this tour!

I am really hoping for that. I pray to devil they will announce a second leg throgh middle eastern and maybe south america and back to NYC and do a special new years eve show with prices above 800 $$$

Has anyone ever toured in India?

She can definitely come back to Asia for more shows, especially Japan.

The tour will end in Australia. If they add any dates (big IF) they'll only be to flesh out the Australian leg, and they'll be in Australia. At the moment it looks unlikely unless by some kind of miracle demand shoots up and they add 3-4 more Oz dates.

Was hoping for Madonna's sake more Australia dates would be added to help her gross more $$$.

Honestly, was very surprised those dates in the deep south were added, but do think it's great new people might be able to see the queen live.