Edmonton October 12

palladium75

Is it a trend now that in 2-show cities she does the "extra song" only on one of them?

Sure looks like it. I thought that it depends on the crowd's reaction to the show but the audience was fantastic again last night so who knows.

Remind me never to just rely on an electronic ticket... I'll always print one just in case. Security makes me nervous enough at many a concert. That sucks for those guys.

And shame on the venue for not having something to pull up digital tickets in some area of the venue.

Other than that snafu, the shows/crowd seemed amazing!

"He's from Regina! Everyone comes from somewhere." :lmao: DEAD!

She is SO FREAKING FUNNY. I love her sense of humour! lol

Changing the topic slightly, I'm wondering if any of those people got their shirts back? hm.

She is SO FREAKING FUNNY. I love her sense of humour! lol

Changing the topic slightly, I'm wondering if any of those people got their shirts back? hm.

We should start a thread dedicated to her best / funniest quotes on this tour. She's so talkative and drops stellar comments each night.

what do the article says? can't read it

The guys went to their seat and for some reason had their tix checked, the phone didnt work in the arena so they got thrown out and let back in for the end when they proved it. So sad, tinkgs like this happen at every show in every country. ASK FOR PRINTED TICKETS!

btw anyone know who Bruno Carvalho is? i follow him on IG and hes often where M is touring. i don't think he's a tour dancer, I think he's a model. maybe a new bf?

https://instagram.com/brunocalcantara/

he's cute! but he has awful lot of pics with the same guy, so maybe not her bf?

btw, Edmonton had THE best crowd! they were game for everything!!