Edmonton October 12

palladium75

lol the shirts are coming off again - it's like the reverse - usually the entertainer takes their shirt off - or - usually (from what I remember) at (male) rock concerts, the girls did this.

She posted on Instagram that it was a night full of surprises. What did she mean by that?

That's what I want to know! I think two members from here who went to the first show also went last night. Hopefully they'll report back. I know there were more shirt removals but I haven't heard about anything else.

That's what I want to know! I think two members from here who went to the first show also went last night. Hopefully they'll report back. I know there were more shirt removals but I haven't heard about anything else.

I hope so, too!! I need details. :)

Another great night. She was very talkative. She spent like 5 minutes talking to some girl who was just crying her eyes out. Madonna tried to get her to to say " mother fucker" but the girl was either too drunk or just couldn't get herself together because she was talking to Madonna. People volunteered to take their shirts off. Some fans that were in front of the heart brought Frozen sign. Madonna ignored it and sang Rebel Heart after WTG. Unapologetic bitch was Trevor fom Regina Saskatchewan. Madonna of course called him Trevor fom Vagina Saskatchewan lol. It went by so fast that I'm sure I'm forgetting lot's of stuff. Some guy sitting behind me was constantly screaming "Yasss Queen". Crowd was great again and hopefully she'll return here next time she tours.

Thanks

Another great night. She was very talkative. She spent like 5 minutes talking to some girl who was just crying her eyes out. Madonna tried to get her to to say " mother fucker" but the girl was either too drunk or just couldn't get herself together because she was talking to Madonna. People volunteered to take their shirts off. Some fans that were in front of the heart brought Frozen sign. Madonna ignored it and sang Rebel Heart after WTG. Unapologetic bitch was Trevor fom Regina Saskatchewan. Madonna of course called him Trevor fom Vagina Saskatchewan lol. It went by so fast that I'm sure I'm forgetting lot's of stuff. Some guy sitting behind me was constantly screaming "Yasss Queen". Crowd was great again and hopefully she'll return here next time she tours.

aww. That would probably be me, but w/out the drinking. lol

And thanks for posting the video link, nemo64!

And when did the above happen? I'm curious to see video of this. :)

I believe it was after Dress you up. Also the UB was all over Madonna last night and she didn't seem to mind it. Were other people allowed to touch and hug her while she was talking to them?

I believe it was after Dress you up. Also the UB was all over Madonna last night and she didn't seem to mind it. Were other people allowed to touch and hug her while she was talking to them?

Thanks!!!

I read that this morning, I would be PISSED if this happened to me, imagine missing seeing her just because some idiotic security guards??