Phoenix, Arizona - October 22nd

Kim

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna was amazing last night! So was Glendale/Phoenix. The fans were alive, dressed up as Madonna's. Outside they had her music blasting, areas to take photos , it was really festive.

Our seats were the front row of the cross. Best known to us for where she rips her blouse open and gets fanned for LAV. Lots of M action there. It was incredible.

Great show. Loved every second.

Fave parts were True Blue, LAV, living for love section, gypsy day of the dead section. Oh god, ALL OF IT!!!

It was all marvelous!!!

NADONNA LOUISE CICCONE!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Technically Glendale, but close enough to Phoenix, right? :)

Yeah, it's like 15 minutes from DT Phoenix. When I saw the confessions tour there, it was literally just built and the only thing standing. Aside from the extra large sports stadium. Now it has restaurants, stores a huge courtyard playing music and extremely festive with happy excited people.

Great hearing from all who went to the show. Thanks for sharing!

Just Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart because she had to pee so she wanted to hurry through the section. Lmao.

I'm honestly at a loss for words. It. Was. Amazing.

"I have to pee so bad" at 5:36 :laugh:

Madonna was amazing last night! So was Glendale/Phoenix. The fans were alive, dressed up as Madonna's. Outside they had her music blasting, areas to take photos , it was really festive.

Our seats were the front row of the cross. Best known to us for where she rips her blouse open and gets fanned for LAV. Lots of M action there. It was incredible.

Great show. Loved every second.

Fave parts were True Blue, LAV, living for love section, gypsy day of the dead section. Oh god, ALL OF IT!!!

It was all marvelous!!!

NADONNA LOUISE CICCONE!!!

Had vey similar seats in San Jose, excellent seats!

Yeah, it's funny because I don't think there is a single moment I don't love. That said, from Messiah onwards it is simply perfect. Perfect. PERFECT.

Great hearing from all who went to the show. Thanks for sharing!

"I have to pee so bad" at 5:36 :laugh:

Goddamn the last few seconds of this clip when they zoom in on that gorgeous face.

She was stunning when this tour started, but she seems to be looking younger and younger with each show. :lol:

Guest jamesshot

So glad you guys had a great time. I almost went to this show with a friend. How was her voice? Am loving her vocals on this tour.

This video has:

Material Girl 0 - 3:20

Marriage banter including the bouquet bit 3:20 - 6:28

La Vie en Rose (truncated) 6:28 - 7:52

Unapologetic Bitch Freckled Eddie 7:52 - 11:35

Audience reaction waiting for encore 11:35 - 12:37

Holiday

Madonna is hilarious! :laugh:

Thanks for posting this great video!

Guest Pud Whacker

Had vey similar seats in San Jose, excellent seats!

Yeah, it's funny because I don't think there is a single moment I don't love. That said, from Messiah onwards it is simply perfect. Perfect. PERFECT.

absolutely perfect!

She did who's that girl then all the streams died and one came back for rebel heart - not sure if there was a song in between though there was certainly time for one - but she did a shot with someone from the "return of the front row bitches" and told Oksana who was previously one of the unapologetic bitches that she needs to change her dress before the LA show - and she was wearing a crown during rebel heart - but because of the break in streams, I don't know where it came from

She crowned herself after Who's That Girl, at 4:10 in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquEByx20GY

ojtgxOG5.gif

12142471_433028360236991_39812930_n.jpg

Here is my very late review.

The show is absolutely beautiful. I was seated in the rows to the side about halfway up the section. Not bad seats at all, but certainly a different experience to being in the pit for MDNA. That said, my section was pretty good about standing and having a good time, but there were a few sections where people stayed sitting. Not my gay ass, baby! I was standing and clapping for every song, even the interludes! My energy must have been infectious because there was this older drunk British lady sitting next to me that kept looking over to me while singing and dancing. It was almost like she was impressed I knew all the songs! She even asked if I had already seen the show at one point. It's a shame I never got her name!

Anyways. I know there were thousands of people sitting around me at the show, but I felt like I was in my own world with her. I was like I was in a beautiful trance and she was singing and performing for me (from quite the distance :rotfl:) and when the lights came up at the end of the show, I felt like I just woke up from an amazing dream. I had so much fun, and Madonna was being so cute and charming that I'm sure everyone left that arena loving her a little bit more, because I know I did! I went with my boyfriend, my sister, and my sister's girlfriend and we all loved it. It was my boyfriend and my sister's girlfriend's first time seeing her and they both thought she was adorable and that the show was amazing!

I'm definitely going to try to see the show again in San Antonio in January. On the floor too! I need that performance of Holy Water in my life again!!! SO GOOD!!!